Game Day Thread. Elimination Final Vs Swans

We had multiple threads open discussing today, time to bring it together like we are about to do on the SCG.
It’s finally here and I’m jacked, cracked and pumped.

Bring it.

6 Likes

It has been a long, long time since I had this feeling.

The last four years is nearly over.

3 Likes

MCVEEEEEIIIGH

1 Like

Taste It!

1 Like

Hunt the Hunter

1 Like

And on this day the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes.
It’s our time!
Go Bombers!!

8 Likes

I would like them to be physical today. I’m not talking about belting blokes, just hard at the ball and the ball carrier. We have players in Hurley, Ambrose, Tippa, Watson and Myers who could do it. Play with a lot of intensity.

3 Likes

Jobe’s fourth last game today.

35 Likes

All of the last four years will be over and behind us with a win today. Countdown is on.

Come on dons.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN!

and…

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDANIHER!

8 Likes

We will not win the game if we don’t get in their faces…every ball they get needs to be under intense pressure…can’t allow easy ball…that needs to be sustained for the whole game…And this sets the tone for their finals campaign. No excuses Bombers!!!

1 Like

Watched that one at a houseparty when I’d just started dating my (now) wife, long may she tolerate my football obsession

4 Likes

Should be a good game.

We’re gunna win

Alir Alir named as an emergency emergency.

29 Likes

Pick one or get out

18 Likes

Can you feel that in the air ???

Seriously give diggers the fkn boot

22 Likes

It’s massive today.

Win and it will be one of the greatest wins in the history of the club given the context (saga, Jobe, our previous game/games in Syd).

Lose - I will be legit devastated for 6 months and this place will be unbearable with the calls to get rid of Worsfold/Heppell/X/the mascot.

Bring it on

7 Likes