Game Day Thread - Round 3 vs Melbourne

The sugo tastes better after a win.

2 Likes

Kobe Mutch 187cm and 88 kilo’s. 2 way runs all night long. Can kick a football straight.

Don’t do it to yourself man.

3 Likes

I love home made sugo.

1 Like

Melbourne by 50+

Melb Inside Mids to have a field day, Oliver to have 45 useless touches and 15 clearances.

Considering their prime mids Oliver, Bradshaw and Viney tacked up 104 possessions and 19 tackles, if we let them do that this week we are in trouble. The Cats atleast had a few players who hit those kind of numbers. None of our players have had 30 possessions so far this year (including JLT).

A late last quarter charge from the Essendon runners will keep it below 10 goals.

Myers with 18 touches, 3 clearances, 4 tackles and 1 Hoof goal.

They did all of those thing last week and lost by 80 points.

1 Like

And the bombers still trail by 50…

That’s because they played a competent football side

1 Like

With the players that are still in the side it’s clear Woosha hasn’t got the balls to try something different, i Can’t see us turning the game style around in a week, so Melb by plenty for me.

Come on man do dont that to yourself. Just don’t

Who doesn’t, especially when the good stuff is made by Nonna

1 Like

We are gonna win🙏🏼

3 Likes

True.

I feel like some fried mushrooms in sugo my Nonna made them the best.

1 Like

Yeah?

Well you’re not getting any.

4 Likes

The Sherman’s, one eye on the National draft, will go down by a point after Gawn misses a winning post siren shot on goal from 5 metres out. MFC cruise into non tank denial mode as all AFL spin doctors are advised that leave is cancelled.

We are Essendon

SAY WE ARE ESSENDON!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m coming around to this perspective.

Lets have a nice clean thread today ladies and gentlemen. I am in Laos and can’t watch it so I will be depending entirely on this thread for an unbiased and thorough description of the game.

1 Like

Cannon loaded.