Game Day Thread - Round 3 vs Melbourne

Every time he is in a ruck contest would like Bellcho to drive his knee into Gawns’ ribs. time to stop playing like a girl and make him hurt.

1 Like

Agree it will be won there. Just keep in mind that Melbourne’s midfield numbers are always massive because Gawn gives them first use. They haven’t been doing anything with it though. Oliver had a rubbish 44 disposal game last week. The key will be not giving them space.

Another goalless 1st qtr while the Dees slam on 6. We half get back into into it but fade out and lose by 5 goals. Some pelican like Neal-Bullen kicks 5.

2 Likes

We’ll play out of our skins cos I’m at work tonight and won’t be able to watch most of the game.

You’re welcome.

6 Likes

How anyone can think we can win a game of footy is beyond me.

Team would get scorched by a VFL side at the moment.

8 Likes

The big hope is that key players such as Zerrett and Fanta have been poor. They’ll come good. Question is, is when?

1 Like

Mmm, there was certainly no complaints to “Play the Kidz” that year. whistle

Of our 4 early picks in 14 & 15, only Azza has solidified a place in the B22, and only just recently himself, and we know that’s for very good reason. As is Lav, … perpetually injured, …

Langa, … learning new craft/ being remodelled. (Contentious)

And Darcy, … well he should be ready to cement his now, and he has a good chance to stake that claim tonight.

Let’s hope he does.

25 possies, 7 tackles, & 3 Goals, including a rpt performance of that 2016 sealer thanks DP. Get it done.

1 Like

Anyone thinking they know what’s going to happen tonight are kidding themselves and everyone else.

11 Likes

Without Joe D playing and in form or Hooker playing we can’t kick a winning score. Dees should win by 10 goals

1 Like

On form its a train wreck.

That is exactly why Bellchambers needs to step up. If he can nullify Gawn, and mids will have a much better chance at breaking even in the middle

Melbourne have been diabolical too.

I’m reasonably certain the next “From the Coach” email will be another insta delete.

It’s Melbourne’s Home game, so I don’t think you will get Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
Listen out for an instrumental version of Marilyn Manson’s ‘Beautiful People’.

I know you pay attention to these pre game songs !

2 Likes

I can’t hold this in anymore, I need to tell someone… I actually think WE MIGHT WIN.

7 Likes

Are they missing arguably their two most important players who have been All Ausralians?

FK GET IN!!! CMON YOU PACK OF *****

3 Likes

MCKNERNAN, FROM THE PAIIIIIIIINTT

OHHHHH BABY!!!

THATS HIS 10TH GOAL FOR THE HALF

14 Likes

Less than 3 hours before we’re about 2 goals down.

One of my main concerns in the 1st 2 games has been T Bell. he’s looked flatter than a shitcarters hat.

Hopefully whatever the problem is has been dealt with and he replicates last years form this eve. I agree, we really need him up & about.

2 Likes