Game Day Thread vs Cats - 2020 round 16

Thought it was a joke, then i laughed again because they were serious

1 Like

Just get this season over with.

5 Likes

hoping THE STRINGS and STUZZA rip the game to fkn shreds

2 Likes

I’ve got 15 beers in the fridge for today. Someone has to be positive. Bombers by 15.

2 Likes

If you listen to that braindead and Clueless idiot worsfold press conference, he doesn’t give us any chance of beaten the Geelong. He said there in great form ,you always got a chance in a 2 horse race

Zerk actually did alright on Hawkins in the preseason. He played from in front and Hawkins doesn’t have the pace to trouble. Just needs to watch out for getting caught under the ball where Hawkins we’ll easily with him under or off the line. He’ll need support in those situations

So who is playing for their career today?

I got a packet of kettle chilli chips to start hate eating in approx 1.5 hours

6 Likes

You’re such a ■■■■ stirrer Dave

1 Like

Fired up the woodfired pizza oven and ate my weight in pizza. Time for a nap then watch us get rinsed.

8 Likes

When Harvs was in 38 he was my second favourite player.

(Walsh was in front of him.)

He wasn’t my favourite till after he went to #1. First person to get a number on the back of my jumper.

Maybe its different if your already out of the side injured?

Hooker can hold Hawkins pretty well, but it seems he’ll be playing up forward.

None of our other defenders have got any hope at all of doing that unless they do what you say. Play in front, and limit his effectiveness by getting the ball before he does.

And of course if their midfield gets on top, then whether Hawkins kicks goals or not, plenty of others will kick them.

1 Like

This x 100
Even our good wins felt deflating

Lucky there were only 2 x of them in this category

• Vs Pies we were all fkn angry at the maggots best effort to get them over the line
  • Vs Hawks nuff said about that one

Everything else has been a hard fought one kick win over absolutely ■■■■■ opposition and then the customary Essington losses in between

Only positive I can take out of 2020 is that every game is shorter

Oh and Ridley

4 Likes

get this sh*t show over with

4 Likes

Hawkins with 6 ooohhhh yeahhh you know it

can we go to happier time, after the final round where we’re talkin about trading our first round pick for a midfielder that can’t get game time in another teams midfield.

Again you assume a lot. If you believe that the club has handled Daniher’s injury/treatment/recovery well since 2018 then fine. I have also been equally critical of the way Fantasia’s injuries have been handled.

Daniher may or may not be at the club next year. He could also breakdown again at any time, even at training.

Daniher’s injury is indicative of a club where the management systems and personnel demand scrutiny. Our club has 80K shareholders who demand success. If you are happy to have more of same then fine.

Success comes from challenging every aspect of your business. Not sure that is happening at Essendon.

2 Likes

The team was a bit miffed they lost last week, something I hadn’t detected for weeks and weeks. The loss wasn’t put down to learnings…so I think we’ll account for ourselves much better today.

Prepare for a battering, cats.

1 Like

This is the country round so can someone please harvest @carrotsalad to spur us on to victory

2 Likes