Game Day Thread vs Melbourne (135 - 75) 15Apr23

The toss

1 Like

Although if we happen to be down 10 goals at 3qt and it starts raining at that time as predicted, Iā€™m out. Haha.

4 Likes

ā€œLets go bombers lets go
clap clapā€

7 Likes

Cant wait to hear the complaints when hepp gets caught holding the ball which results in a goal to the Dees

1 Like

If a quick bump in, bump out - gives us the best chance to win, I donā€™t have any issues with it at all.

Performance comes first.

2 Likes

Is it raining yet?

Nope. But itā€™s looking ominous.

We are Essendon We are Essendon!

1 Like

I just hope the boys come out ready this week

1 Like

I donā€™t agree. An insular Essendon isnā€™t good for the Club or fans. Great clubs do both, focussing on footy and connecting with its fans.

1 Like

Gee hope the players donā€™t come out with majority of supporters mindset otherwise we shouldnā€™t have boarded the plane

2 Likes

Will you bet your Blitz account on it?

2 Likes

I reckon we will get jumped early and be 3 goals down. We will then spend the rest of the game trying to catch up and mostly matching them to no avail due to the wet weather. We will then tire in the last and lose by 5 -6 goals.

1 Like

Dons by 74.

15 Likes

Looking for a competitive effort.

Will be a good benchmark for us.

Them by 6 to 8 goals.

1 Like

yep - i want us to play the way we want/expect to play. Maintain our structures throughout the match.

If that gets us a win - wonderful.

If not, then thatā€™s more a matter of us not being as competitive as Melbourne just yet.

2 Likes

no 4:10 suits me fine.

iā€™ve got stuff on early arvo

1 Like

4.10pm Sat is a great time to watch a game on TV. Perfect time to crack a couple of beers.

5 Likes

A loss is unacceptable, anything over 30 points we have gone nowhere this season

A loss is almost a certainty. People forget Melbourne won the flag 2 years ago and their midfield is elite.

A loss greater than 20pts is unacceptable