Game day thread vs Norf (2019 round 17)

We are on top and should be further in front. Our own stupidity has cost us at least 3-4 goals.

Z Clarke has been OK. Hurley needs to stop giving Brown a head start. Fanta needs a rocket.

As I Said in the Z thread

3 Likes

It seemed we were resting him for the second half.

Our best is still much better than thier best. Play at that and we win

3 Likes

Dunno if you’re at the game or not but Hurley can’t run. He shouldn’t be out there. Should’ve played Hartley as Hurley is a liability ATM. Surely won’t play next week.

3 Likes

Man we’re in this!
Can’t believe the improvement by Z Clarke- good on him!
Raz needs to lift & we’ve been inaccurate so there’s improvement to come.
Might need a defibrillator before it’s over!!!
Half time tv with Jakey and the kids was fantastic.
If you’re at the game thanks- you’re loud. :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Did you miss the two SHOCKING turnovers in the D50??? Take those off North’s scores we’d be up by 2 goals even with our bad kicking.

B Brown also hurting us, but that must be luck as he’s a muppet. I know because that’s what everyone criticising Steinberg use to say…

1 Like

Zlark competing very well.
Fanta needs to lift big time.

1 Like

B brown is a very good player.

1 Like

If we can’t straighten up in front of goals we won’t win this.

Mckernan needs to get on the board, confidence does him the world of good.

I’ve always shook my head at the saying ‘better for the run’ but here we are with zlarke

I think they need to plonk Raz in the goal square and tell him not to leave the f50, he is doing nothing else where and he can at least be dangerous down there.

1 Like

Garry Lyon - I think if you blew the siren right now the score would be about right (while 46-47).

Clearly texting his mates’ wives because he isn’t watching the game.

4 Likes

Reckon North gave thrown the best they have in that half. We were off for alot of it and have it all locked up. We’ll ve fine

We need to not Play Raz out of the square. Put him on a wing so he can run around

I think you’ve missed the joke…

1 Like

I’m not even joking when I say this, but Zac Clarke has been excellent today. Tapwork and competing have been absolutely A-class.

Parish brilliant in the midfield and Zerrett good too. Gleeson doing well and McKenna providing some run whilst I’m liking what I see from LAV. Stringer has been dangerous too. Redman tackling good, kicking today has been diabolical.

Fantasia has been next to useless, is he out there at all? Hurley destroyed down back and Hooker at least broke even that quarter. Zaka has looked slow and disapointing, Brown has offered little.

We should be 3 goals up at half time, diabolical skills has gifted them around 3 goals.

5 Likes

I am basing it on last week where we were deplorable. Plus a few clangers will happen- can’t avoid that. That they have been minimal is good. We were goal kicking away from a good lead.

This is the essendon way - we’re never getting these out of our game.

lol he is playing on the wing and doing jack all.