Game day thread vs Norf (2019 round 17)

Cunnington is a grub

2 Likes

But seriously if i saw Cunington crossing the road i wouldn’t even be tempted to hit the breaks

Both clearly hampered. Fantasia is almost a decoy. Heard during the week these two were in serious doubt for the match. They’re showing why today. Both severely limited. Hurley especially can’t move at all. Fantasia going wide and not working back. Seems his role is to draw his opponent away from the goal/corridor.

Z Clarke has been better than ok IMHO.

3 Likes

Ziebell is the slowest player under 200cm in the AFL.

Cunnington is bald grub, someone needs to put there knee through his head.

4 Likes

Fantasia looks lame. Doesn’t have that speed he normally does. That makes a big difference for him and confidence

2 Likes

I like that we can make distinctions between “grub” and “flog.”

2 Likes

McKenna has become such a good player I’m thinking he is wasted on HBF. We should be training him to be a midfielder in the off season.

PLEASE do something Raz, we need him badly. He’s done utterly nothing.

2 Likes

Did we rest Parish and Guelfi for 10 mins that quarter to set up a bit last quarter?

I don’t think either looked injured or hampered.

Raz needs a big 2nd half or put him out to pasture for the season if his body is that cooked.

3 Likes

yes we did

And when Parish came back on he immediately impacted on the play.

We are relying on brilliance in our forward line, not system

Raz has barely been sighted. Needs to lift in the 2nd half or go have a spell in the VFL

Brown the same

Tippa trying to handball instead of going back and taking a shot was migraine inducing

1 Like

Credit where credit’s due. Zlarke not letting a year of intense criticism and ■■■■ form prevent him from giving it his best. Very happy with the performance of our third in line ruck who’s had very little time to learn the senior mid’s crafts.

4 Likes

raz playing like the tarps rn.

1 Like

I came here today knowing there was a chance at a Steinberg reference, but a Steinberg defence was not expected, well played!

We all know it was Judas that screwed us that week anyway.

1 Like

Reckon he was off the ground a fair bit that quarter. Did a few nice things when he came back on so hopefully gets his confidence up. Saad and Fanta need to get into the game to win from here

Raz needs to be sent to the VFL. So far for quite a few weeks, he has done nothing. Unless he has a massive second half, he must go back to the VFL.

Not he isn’t he is starting out of the square

we handed them a goal with the hooker undercooked pass to to saad as well