Game day thread vs the Cats

My hope is the coaches have just said “■■■■ it” let’s eliminate the restrictive game plan and play with a bit of instinct.

5 Likes

McGrath said the result wont matter today on sen

We’re going to be torn asunder, honestly ripped to shreds without lube. I reckon if we’re under 8 goals down at Half Time it’ll be an amazing result. I reckon a 100 point loss but maybe 80 if they have an off day. Good times.

Take your straight talking common sense somewhere else.

1 Like

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

4 Likes

45 mins for the bounce. About 400 people inside the ground.

Hope it is not the lowest crowd we have ever played in front of.

You wanted youngsters playing, now they are, get your ■■■■■ down here and support the boys. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

That’d be reasonable, given they’ve conceded 9 across the last two weeks combined.

Walla DEA and saad having shots for goal at the southern stand end

Hearing a lot of, results dont matter from the club, its all about how we play they say. If there is any business in this country is results based, its the afl. Sick of our club having this attitude, win at all costs, win ugly, just f…ing win

Whatever it takes

ITS TIME

1 Like

All I want to see someone Fly the FKN flag for the red and black in the first 5 mins go in hard

Absolutely packed.

Wheel it out now! Straight to the centre of the G. Problem is the firing into the sun, it’s nowhere to be seen so may have to just take the scatter gun approach.

Lang and stringer warming up in the midfield group

At the game. Have I got the time wrong?! Place is empty.

Boys still look flat at their run out.

1 Like

Imagine if we won.
Imagine if it was all Neeld’s fault and Worsfold takes off his Clark Kent clothes.
And Tippa belts Dangerwood into the friggin’ fence and there’s a brawl that we win.

sigh
Just play hard, contested footy, Essendon.
Maybe lead at the ball in the forward-line, rather than with it…just a couple of times.

Don’t do this.

3 Likes

Announcing the team - number 14 - Jordan Riley!!

Yep, our own MC doesn’t know our players.

1 Like

Cool