Game night thread - Weagles 2019 round 14

The ball has basically lived in our back 50 for the majority of the 2nd qtr.

Our back 6 did not have a break for 30 minutes.

The midfielders were collectively putrid bar that 10 seconds that resulted in Fridges goal.

Apparently ou coaches didnt think anyone would ever try to tag Saad and/or McKenna and so have no plan to get them freed up, which is strange given they are literally his one and only gameplan.

2 Likes

Who? Me?

Geez I’m glad I go to most games and don’t have to suffer the Game Day/Night thread. This is really hard work.

1 Like

There pressing the life out of us and starving our run from defence. We need to beat them in the middle or we are going to get flogged. We also need a spare in defence to get some room to run.

1 Like

kennedy is the best forward in the league, there is no shame in losing contests to him. But Hurley has been beaten as comprehensively as is possible.

And on top of that, he is offering zero with his disposal. so double whammy

Perhaps expectations are too high, but massively disappointing. He can’t play on kennedy in second half

Be nice if someone could make Shuey hobble off. Who calls Redman a bozo you midget flog!

Ambrose is still on the plane

Lucky not to be 10 goals down. Begley only positive

Could someone tell Darcy Parish (who can play and is our future) to have a look before bombing it blindly. If he gets caught a couple of times so be it.

1 Like

I’d put Raz to HB and Saad to a wing.

2 Likes

Have you seen where the game is being played by any chance?

1 Like

I seriously don’t understand why Hurley was given the job on Kennedy.

Let alone why he is being persisted with, so far we’ve been lucky Kennedy has gone 1.5 and not 5.1

He is giving away height, strength, and athleticism.

1 Like

I’m in a wellness retreat and I was feeling very zen before this ■■■■■

1 Like

Ambrose is beating Darling.

1 Like

What the hell has speed got to do with it. The pitch is holding up a bit and we are only 1 down. Bangladesh are no longer the easy beats they once were either

Worst we have had our pants pulled down in a quarter this year. Lucky they can’t kick for goal.

I will say they had a real role of luck there for a bit, some freaky hack and chips in packs that went their way.

Need to not ■■■■ ourselves when we win possession. They aren’t putting on THAT much pressure but we are dropping our bundle. Shiel a prime culprit. Back yourselves boys!

1 Like

We are still in this but the umps still have a chance to suff us out.

He could cop a huge fine if so, … & stop calling me Darling! :smirk:

fwdline has gone back to pushing too far up the ground and not putting on pressure when it does get up there.

they’ve all brought into the hype about how the defence as a whole is travelling, and now they are all getting a bath collectively for half arsing it