Game night thread - Weagles 2019 round 14

Nice of the Umps to even up the free kick count by paying us all these free kicks in our back line

2 Likes

liam ryan is a ■■■■■■ ■■■■ truck that ■■■■ the bed and accidentally redeemed himself in the 4th quarter.

Zaharakis has shut him down big time since the first quarter, when he was killing us.

someones injured…maybe not

Of course, rince, repeat. Afl is a globe trotters league. Only difference is they at least try to convince people it’s not rigged.

They wonder why there is crowd violence. Play a billion betting ads during a game. Wonder why a young player bets on games with his mates.

1 Like

Only for the last 40 or so years.

But never in an EFC v WCE game.

1 Like

■■■■ me, i live for the day we don’t have mckernan and brown as our forwards.

McGovern wants a free kick whenever he loses a contest.

6 more years

why wouldn’t you put some speed around the footy? Fantasia? McKenna? Saad? Tippa?

HURLEY OUT
FRANCIS IN

1 Like

Bellchambers is more secure with the ball than either Heppell or Hurley tonight

Langford has zero investment in today’s game

It’s a bit hard to get free kicks in our forward line when we’re not getting the ball down there.

I’m still keen to discuss why pushing someone into the fence and giving them concussion and a broken shoulder isn’t a free kick?

9 Likes

“Clear misskick”

Yes, I see you have seen Michael Hurley play football before.

2 Likes

Hurley gets Jeremy Cameron next week. Thats going to be fun.

2 Likes

How about we stop kicking it so fkn high to our players. McGovern is the best intercept mark in the game you idiots

2 Likes

Cause wayne carey and BT are fuckwits

1 Like

Obviously hard to get full perspective just watching tv, but gee we seem to be so ■■■■■■■ loose. Feels like they have five extra men out there.