Game night thread - Weagles 2019 round 14

You think you guys are ■■■■■■ off, try flying over to Perth for the game!!

So, so, so bad. Can someone explain why we continued to play down the interchange side of the ground? It became embarrassingly predictable.

2 Likes

If the Eagles kicked straight it doesn’t mean they would have won by more. A heap of their behinds came from repeat entries from 50. If they score a goal, it goes back into the middle.

2 Likes

At least we didn’t have to wait for the weekend for this

Lose against GWS and its time to flush through the list,and give Ridley,Zerk,Ham,Mozzie a go.

And get a top 5 pick.
Oh…wait.

1 Like

God dammit
Khawaja. You had one job.

2 Likes

Give him some slack…he’s at home

…where he belongs

1 Like

Hurley looks cooked as a kpd tbh. Because he actually is not a kpd any more.
But our midfield was poor.

Begley.
Heppell toiled hard.
Zaha OK.

That’s about it.

A very comprehensive lesson. They picked out & showed up a lot of the less seasoned/experienced players (Parish, Redman, Lang, Conor, Walla).

1 Like

We were innthe game until guelfi went off and he was playing alright.

Similar replacement for guelfi.

Might need to replace redman as well.
Think Bellchambers will be alright.

reality is this team is so bang average, 9th-11th is our level, pretty much sums up this club over the 15 or so years. so f****** sick of it

5 Likes

He was last week? I mean we played a good team.

I thought I saw him for two consecutive contests?

We should have rested Fantasia and played Mozzie.

Tippa and Fantasia were both well held.

That was more listless, more teammate and game sacrificing, more bleh than Essington.

1 Like

Who’s to know?

Yep, spot on… beaten everywhere… maybe Hooker and Lav broke even. Too small, too meek… missed String. West Coast have plenty of spuds,but strong bodied spuds. Shiel is gonna be a flop… we didn’t need a Mark Casey mercenary, we needed to rebuild the culture of the joint, which will take years… youth would’ve been the better option

3 Likes

They weren’t playing tonight though, right?
RIGHT?

1 Like

Rested Fantasia? He hardly ever plays!!!

1 Like

jesus essington followed on to ■■■■■■■ kawahja … first runs out maxwell, then goes out, what a ■■■■ nights viewing so far.

2 Likes

Did McKernan take a mark???