Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

I wanted more dead sparrows.

I liked it!

I wanted more dead sparrows.

This times infinity!!

Thank god Arya is moving on.

Not even mad

What was the point of Arya’s story this season? It started and ended but nothing actually happened.

What was the point of Arya's story this season? It started and ended but nothing actually happened.

She got training!

What was the point of Arya's story this season? It started and ended but nothing actually happened.

Running theme this season. Spin those wheels.

I feel like they’ve spent far too much time moving the ■■■■ pieces around the chess board this season, one giant ■■■■-tease that really needs some massive pay-offs that I don’t they’re capable of.

Arya’s story has been the most pointless and overblown story-arc of the show. Couldn’t she have done a training montage and not have us waste an entire season? In fact I had no idea at the end there where the said “you are now no one”, I mean…er what? They’ve once again teased us with Dany achieving something but really have just gone full circle with her. Really missed Littlefinger this season. I feel everythings been waiting around for Dany, Cersai waiting around in the Red Keep, and everyone else doing a lot of talking together but not much of doing anything.

I hope the next episode lives up to all this meh build.

I agree but I did legit LOL at the Terminator 2 style running after her at the end of this episode.

Glad Arya leaving.
Looks like the starks may take winterfell back with tully help.

But i just want to see the mountain bash more religous nutters.

The King getting rid of trial by combat is a bit childish.

Was looking forward to a duel.

I agree but I did legit LOL at the Terminator 2 style running after her at the end of this episode.

That was great. The Waif was the best character.

The chase scene was hilarious. For a show with such high production value it was straight out of the 90’s. The faces on the waif!! Hahaha

The hound negotiating killing with Beric Dondarion was pretty cool. Thought they might introduce lady stone heart for a second.

Is anyone else thinking Cersei's constant '...don't worry abut it, The Mountain will fight for me.' is a bit...I dunno...portentous?

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuun!

The hound negotiating killing with Beric Dondarion was pretty cool. Thought they might introduce lady stone heart for a second.

Same.

Nope.

the writing and acting was abysmal that episode.

also 'gut wound ■■■■ off i can sprint for 10 minutes and jump and land from 5 metre drops.

It’s called “fantasy”. That means it’s not real. I was very concerned for drogon when he got speared all over the place. Amazingly he recovered. Why? BECAUSE IT’S FARKING FANTASY!

also 'gut wound ■■■■ off i can sprint for 10 minutes and jump and land from 5 metre drops.

It’s called “fantasy”. That means it’s not real. I was very concerned for drogon when he got speared all over the place. Amazingly he recovered. Why? BECAUSE IT’S FARKING FANTASY!

So if Tyrion calls an Uber next week that’s okay too because it’s fantasy?

So if Tyrion calls an Uber next week that’s okay too because it’s fantasy?

Yep. If they’ve got Uber. Sure thing. Dragon Uber. Flights daily.

It was embarrassingly tacky. And after all that we don’t get to see how Arya takes her out. Not to mention why Arya was not already dead.

Not as awesomely groan worthy as the joke telling wine drinking scene though. Yeesh.

It was embarrassingly tacky. And after all that we don’t get to see how Arya takes her out. Not to mention why Arya was not already dead.

Not as awesomely groan worthy as the joke telling wine drinking scene though. Yeesh.

The Waif taught her to fight in darkness. So that’s where Arya had the upper hand. But yeah the chase scene would have been a bit better if Arya wasn’t mortally wounded but still somehow able to run and jump and fight.

I read fantasy almost exclusively, the show is rife with bad writing and the acting was horrendous. The books fall of a cliff in the last 2 too.

Some guy gets his head pushed against a wall, dead.

10 or so stab wounds to the stomach? falling into dirty sewage water? nah m8 have a sleep you’ll be right for the epic chase scene.