Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Useful links-

If you need knowledge click here

The status of characters

Latest episode. Wow.

Ok, that does it. Time to binge-watch Deadwood again.

For the 5th time.

Do you ever get past season 3 episode 5? I don’t… That fight takes it all out of me.

Speculation that certain book characters may show up in the show or certain paths may be followed is kinda spoilers.

Its ok. I’m out now.

This is the TV thread..

Book thread is somewhere else.

Correct. But speculation about what may or may not carry over between the two, or what effect the show may be having on the books, is to be expected in such a discussion. Surely??

This is the TV thread…

Book thread is somewhere else.

Sort of makes the Brotherhood Without Banners mean very little if she’s not in it.

You get the feeling the show makers were tossing up whether or not to put her in it. Lena Heady tweeted a picture of stones in the shape of a heart near the end of season 4.

I think they said a while ago that Lady Stoneheart wouldn’t be included in the series.

Which I reckon is a shame, cos I think she has some of the most interesting plot possibilities going forward, and she didn’t make an appearance in the last book at all, if I remember right…

Curious when/how they plan on writing Lady Stoneheart into the series...or if that will become another side story that never makes it to screen.
They'll probably bring her in when they decide they don't know what to do with Brienne and want to just get rid of her.

Stannis’ death opens this possibility for every character.

Wouldn’t it be annoying if they start with Jon Snow waking up from his sleep and realising he can see the future.
They then go back through the book and insert all the other missing storylines from the book.

Curious when/how they plan on writing Lady Stoneheart into the series…or if that will become another side story that never makes it to screen.

Season Six, bring on Victarion Greyjoy

Well, there’s your casting solved - Ian McShane. I’m sure they can fit him saying ■■■■■■■■■■ into the script.

I though Ronnie James Dio if he wasn’t dead

For the 5th time.

Will he have Mr Woo with him?

Well, there’s your casting solved - Ian McShane. I’m sure they can fit him saying ■■■■■■■■■■ into the script.

Was about to say exactly that

And for those wondering, the young lady who filled in for Cersei's naked body is *drumroll* ... Rebecca Van Cleave. Feel free to hit up google.
Yeah, I read an article the other day. Lurvely.

Also Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning