Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Hi! Just on my way to the wall! Still your King!
No? Didn’t have to stop for…I dunno…food?

1 Like

Apparently this was the scroll text.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

so many time leaps, so little happening.

twinsies are fuckedsie.

Just wanted to take a moment for.

“Says here (the high septon) annulled a marriage from Prince “Ragger”, and married him in secret, to another woman, in Dorne”

R+L=J.

Not giving a ■■■■ about spoilers because is been aired twice.

1 Like

Gendrys back.

Prediction 3 dragons = Deanerys, Jon and Gendry. Gendry to Robert Baretheon is probably the same as Jon to Ned.

The last couple of minutes was great, had no idea where the whole brotherhood thing was going in this series. Happy whith that development.

1 Like

Nah Tyrion innit

4 Likes

Going by this episode… they’re gonna need a bigger lance-chucker, or one hell of a good shot!

The new info there is that he’s legit. As in absolute proper heir to Targaryen throne. Above Dany in line of succession.

5 Likes

Gunna be real close above her by the last ep. Bone zone for sure.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Gendry, and I haven’t been around for like 5 seasons, but now I’m a main character again within seconds of returning to screen.

and a BAMF

Oh, and how strong was the current in that river Jaime and Bronn landed in?

2 Likes

Mormont is the Pedo next door. Dude you’re old enough to be her dad.

Not to mention that horrible skin thing.

"Under “weaknesses”, you’ve put “eczema”.

1 Like

Wait…
How did Jon go from Dragonstone all the way to East Watch without passing by Winterfell?
Ahh…
Nevermind…

:frowning:
Blummers has me on ignore.

Boat

Given the episode was titled Eastwatch, yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Orright.

So, Dragonstone to Kings Landing could conceivably be a jolly day’s sailing each way to drop of Dinklage and be back in time to farewell the Jon formerly known as Snow.

Dragon stone to Eastwatch though? Unless that ship was packing twin diesels somewhere then it’s a fair punt.

At least Dragonstone and Eastwatch are on the same side of the same continent. There have been far bigger ‘jetpacking’ moments than that, plus we don’t really have any sense of time passing to compare it to (2 weeks may have passed), where other moments have had specific times or two coinciding events that don’t seem to line up.

I don’t blame the Northerners at Winterfell for getting ansty though. Jon’s been gone for ages, and he doesn’t seem to be coming back in a hurry.

1 Like