Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Do they? The title of the thread says there will be spoilers.

Read the OP. I just quoted it a couple of posts back.

It was me. I apologise unreservedly. Well almost unreservedly. 

The spoiler issue is a bit confusing. The most recent book came out 4 years ago, so it's not like people haven't had an opportunity to read it.

By making book spoilers an issue it basically makes the thread off limits to "book readers". You can't compare what happens in the show to what you read in the book, and you can't comment on naiive speculation or questions from non-book readers.

There probably needs to be a separate thread for those who have read all of the books.

Book spoilers have been OK in this thread for the most part because those that do post them flag them as book spoilers so us lowly TV show only watchers know to avoid them.

Book spoilers should be hidden, and marked as book spoilers.

But no need to hide discussion of events up to the latest episode.

Wannabe, it’s not fair to expect anyone to have read all the books.

Farkin book wankers. 

■■■■■■■ illiterate picturebox wankers.

As someone who is up to date with both the series and the books, i feel it is my duty to feel superior to those who have not and to nod and smile smugly at your indignation and shock at various plot points.

Am i doing it right?

we're not worthy!!!

i'm 35% through book two, that just makes me a sad, try hard wannabe... 

we're not worthy!!!

yep me too. i read book 1 in a few weeks after christmas, and book 2 ive struggled to get into with the tv show back on, and being so far behind. ive only read a couple hundred pages. 

But i think once this season winds up. i will get back to the book. Just need some holidays.

How was that ending, of episode 8 epic.

Book spoilers should be hidden, and marked as book spoilers.
But no need to hide discussion of events up to the latest episode.
Wannabe, it's not fair to expect anyone to have read all the books.

It's all good. Like I said the only way to accommodate everyone would be to have another thread.
As long as people are cool with marking book spoilers as such (and that being okay) then I think it should work fine.
But every time someone says "oh that ep was crap because who cares about x"... Aarrgghhh...

we're not worthy!!!

You've had how many months of doing nothing and you couldn't get up to date on the books?

we're not worthy!!!

You've had how many months of doing nothing and you couldn't get up to date on the books?

LOL. come on man, working from home too ya know! 

playstation comes before reading though...

Well, there's a fair bit to do in the last episode...

As somebody who didn't read the books, so has had my whole Game of Thrones world painted for me (rather than using my own imagination), I'm interested to know how many of the book readers pictured Tyrion to look like Verne Troyer?  

They've started casting for Season 5. We'll be seeing a lot more of the Martells

As somebody who didn't read the books, so has had my whole Game of Thrones world painted for me (rather than using my own imagination), I'm interested to know how many of the book readers pictured Tyrion to look like Verne Troyer?  

I pictured him at least to not have a nose.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

[spoiler]Another one bites the dust[/spoiler]

I didn't know prequel Vader was in that episode...