Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Perhaps they’ll lure him somewhere where the dragons cant access?

Technically we don’t now how old Arya is meant to be at this stage

Old enough to kill, massacre, survive & outwit all who cross her.

2 Likes

6 Likes
8 Likes

Hilarious

1 Like

I loved Sansa reminding Dany “we’re the North and we don’t farking like you. And once we fix this white walker problem, we still won’t like you”.

Perhaps Dany and Jon will come to an agreement that he remains King in the North as a Targeryan?

I liked that they gave Jorah and Lyana a moment.

Edit: Tormund!

2 Likes

If the night king goes where Bran does, why didn’t they just wheel him into Kings Landing?

8 Likes

To be fair she is a stunner.

Anyone else though get the ‘I will kill you’ vibe when Jon told Daeny the truth about his mum and dad?

Gets off his horse, looks content.

Oh, it’s Bran. That’s right, I pushed Bran out a window. Oh sh*t, I arrested Ned Stark which led to his death. Oh well, at least nobody here cares about the mad King… Oh my God, c’mon!!

7 Likes

I watched episodes 1 & 2 back to back tonight, so I’m a bit all over the shop as to which episode was which and what happened when.

Really liked it all. Still taking it in a bit.

Well, book Bran is a teen too, but in the show he is 57 years old.

1 Like

The night king isnt at winterfell, hes heading to kings landing. Thats why you didnt see him at the end just the white walkers and no dragon

1 Like

How safe is the crypt going to be. I mean it’s the safest place in the world, if you want to be safe you must be in the crypt. No bad things are going to happen at all in the safe crypt.

7 Likes

First scene next week is the Night King’s strategy meeting with the other Walkers.

“Head straight for the crypt!”

5 Likes

I’m going with he raises the dead. Which is kind of stupid to think your safe around a whole bunch of dead people.

Ned’s going to run riot.

You obviously missed the part where they were travelling on foot, and then got horses once they met up with the rest of the Night’s Watch

2 Likes

I know right? It seems such an obvious thing to happen.

The part that is intriguing me is Bran and the NK wanting to kill him for his memory. Kinda feel Martin has been dangling that nugget the whole time with “the north remembers”. Don’t really know what it means.

Caught up on both episodes over Easter as I had been away.

Absolutely loving it so far. Ep 2 was really the calm before the storm so to speak, it was good to see a few characters meet up.

I’ve honestly got no idea how it will play out, I kind of get the impression the good guys will defeat the bad guys but at a terrible cost.

Interesting that Dany wants the iron throne but there isn’t really going to be much of a Kingdom left to rule. Maybe the iron throne will be melted down and there won’t even be a throne.

Can’t wait to see how all of the prophecies play out, and learn more about the Night King and the Stark’s relationship with the white walkers etc.

Why must their always be a Stark in Winterfell? Can the old Starks be raised from the dead? Are the Children of The Forest all gone now?

2 Likes