Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

Just a guess, but I reckon Arya Stark is going to be decisive in events to come

Agree

What’s the chances that she does the nobody thing and impersonates Bran or one of the lieutenants to kill the night king?

I think we also saw this episode how power hungered Dany is and that will play into the way this pans out as well.

There’s so many ways it could go from here though, I’m genuinely impressed with how they’ve managed to keep it a secret.

1 Like

Hopefully they have a plan B.

I was listening to a podcast today where they were discussing this.

Apparently, the tombs and the sword across them is a form of magic, that protects the bodies from being raised.

I suppose the North have been burying their royalty in tombs for a long time, and also been paranoid about white walkers for a long time, so they’ve probably addressed it at some stage.

2 Likes

Wow that’s interesting. What’s the podcast? I’m so hungry for more GoT chat/discussion with only 4 episodes to go.

That was from the books. It hasn’t been explained in the shows.
There is talk that once the Knight King touched Bran, it lifted the magic on Winterfell.

I think they’ll raise someone obscure (not Ned) and that’ll scare the ■■■■ out of Arya and set off her running through the tombs sequence.

3 Likes

I was reading similar fan theories. But the stark dead will raise and fight the white walkers saving the day in a cliffhanger twist.

2 Likes

I think they’ll all split apart again. Some will flee to the Iron Islands, Danny and Jon will leave early and go to Dragonstone. Jon will argue with her about leaving early. Tyrion, the Hound and Jamie will go back to Kings Landing.

I reckon there is weight to the theory that the night king will skip Winterfell and go straight to Kings Landing by dragon.

1 Like

I have nothing to back this up, but the starks seem like they’d pyre their dead.

Hilarious clip.

5 Likes

The Bald Move podcast.

They do 3 Episodes a week just on GOT.

1 Like

Ned Stark is so noble, that even when raised from the dead, he still manages to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Geez Bran, as far as fark ups go…

This one just keeps giving.

2 Likes

I think the scene with Bronn is critical to how things will play out. I have a feeling Bronn will stay true to his character and kill Jaime and Tyrion and Cersei will think she is finally free of the prophecy of the ‘little brother’, only to die at the hand of the hound (little brother to Gregor).

2 Likes

I can’t possibly imagine Bronn killing either of them.

He’s already got his gold. I heard a theory that Cersei sent him off hoping he might kill them, but at very least, he’s not near her to betray her.

Personally, I reckon Bronn will kill the ice dragon.

1 Like

Hrmm, was anyone else conflicted watching Arya naked? On one hand she still seems young and we’ve watched her since she was like 11 or something… On the other hand, phwoar!

1 Like

I made that comment to bomber5au this morning.

To me, she’s still 11.

1 Like

Imagine how conflicted the actor playing Gendry was!

1 Like

To you, everyone is 11.

10 Likes