Game of Thrones TV show mega thread

When they said they were going back to Dragonstone, I did wonder if they had left any troops there and if it would be safe. Why would Cersei/Euron just leave it alone for them to come back?
Cut to the ship’s deck with Missandei holding hands with Grey Worm, then Dany riding merrily on her dragons… lalalalala…
THWACK!!!

So, as it stands now, the great magical dragons of Westeros were dramatically brought back into existence to… What, kill Dickon Tarley?

6 Likes

So Euron has a dozen ships crammed into a narrow channel, concealed behind high ground. Each of his ships is moving in the same direction without room to effectively turn around, and each ship is armed with a dragon-killing weapon mounted on the prow in front of masts, sails and rigging that would prevent their dragon-killing weapon from being able to fire anywhere but in front of the ships.

You’re riding on a flying dragon and need to protect your own fleet, what do you do?

9 Likes

Not that?

Go round behind them and ram them right through the tradesmen’s entrance?

8 Likes

I thought the episode was awesome and did a very good job to establish credibility for multiple potential plot arcs from here.

• Spider wants to kill Danny
  • Jamie may want to kill either Danny or Cersei
  • Tyrian doesn’t want to burn the children
  • Danny doesn’t give two farks anymore
  • Maybe Tyrian is also thinking about killing Danny
  • Jon doesn’t want the throne but will he ever be with his true love, Tormund
  • Clegane bowl is scheduled but it remains unclear whether anyone picked up the broadcast rights
  • No amount of killing will ever satisfy Arya
  • Danny’s army still hasn’t learned the first thing about field intelligence notwithstanding Drogon had already been shot once by one of those things.
  • Let’s be honest, Sansa should have been put in charge of the army a long time a go, you get the feeling given the opportunity she’d take the throne for herself. Her late rush is gaining credibility by the week and no one saw it coming.
  • The team from the block did a mad job fitting out Kings landing.
  • The magical never ending Greyjoy fleet got destroyed,. Again
  • All sides have everything to play for entering the knock out stages
4 Likes

Sansa would have known what to do. She needs to stop suffering the fools around her.

Yeah, or get directly above them and dive bomb them

1 Like

images%20(12)

2 Likes

I deem Dany “Not Yet Competent” in the Airborne-Amphibious Combined Operations Module, as well as her application of the Military Appreciation Process. That is multiple module retest requirements in successive weeks. Her tenure at Westeros Command and Staff College is looking shaky.

10 Likes
1 Like

Which one of you cowards s.hit my pants.

Tormund delivers.

5 Likes

Dracarys!

What odds Sansa is the one on the throne at the end?

dodgy ale ya reckon?

1 Like

“Dammit Arya, I thought you said these Hot Pies were good!”

1 Like

As long as they tie up the existing story lines I’ll be happy. Spare us the “oh that’s GoT for you” with unfinished ■■■■ when all you’ve been giving us the last two seasons is full Disney spec

Hey, there’s not going to be twist with a Night Queen waiting for Tormund and the Wildlings north of the wall, is there?
Just when they thought it was safe…

Tough gig for the person taking the order!

14 Likes

“AN herbal tea”??
It’s A herbal tea you dropkicks.
I hate the way Americans pronounce herbal as “erbal”. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes