Game review vs Maggotts - 2021’s gift to the Hyphenated Wankers

41 Likes

Honestly, our F50 entries were a throwback to the last three years. They were an absolute mess.

10 Likes

Really good blue collar effort tonight lads.

4 Likes

Lost our cool in the last qtr and were horrid and wasteful when bringing the ball into the fwd line.
Credible effort but a wasted effort. Second qtr twice and Stringer in the last

1 Like

I am quite angry.

9 Likes

what about 100m penalty??

6 Likes

me too

Inside 50s need to be worked on. Absolute D grade VFL level inside 50s that gave our forwards zero opportunity. And set shots boys, ■■■■■■■ kick em.

2 Likes

Our peeps at the game will all have sore throats yelling at umpires and booing, so need to get covid tested tomorrow.

Fark Melbourne play a boring game.

We really needed to take them on more but we did chippy crap instead.

Some of the young ones starting to feel the length of the season.

4 Likes

Looks like Melbourne are this years Footscray with the umpire love.

We HAVE to stop just bombing it long inside 50 against intercept defenders……it’s killing us.

Time for Brasher to stand up and say something. He said he would at the start of the year if he felt injustices….now is the time.

What does Goodwin actually do as coach? I saw Richardson in the box and Choco doing a lot of chatting from the bench.

I love Devon Smith, I love his arrogance and his chippiness. Sadly for us, he is umpired as our version of Toby Greene.

5 Likes

No idea what the first 50 was for, the second was abuse by Smith.

Also to my neighbours who recently made an “anonymous” noise complaint. I hope you enjoyed hearing my expletives for two hours. Gutless ■■■■■■■ morons.

36 Likes

Petracca ■■■■■■■ looks at Stringer and Spins. That’s his prior you ■■■■■■■ donkey! Also Prior opportunity doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter if you don’t legally dispose of the ■■■■■■■ football!

30 Likes

Too many sooks in here, whingeing about the chumpires.

The difference between the two teams was the way they took the ball into the relative forward lines. Even in the last five minutes, Stringer had a couple of long entries, but could find only multiple Demon defenders. The Dees by comparison were able to find space and open players, time and again as our defenders were pulled out of position.

15 Likes

if i was to post my thoughts, I’d be banned for life

38 Likes

Workmanlike effort, honourable loss etc.
But the bottom 4 or 5 in Essendon’s side are not AFL standard.

3 Likes

We tried fkn hard

absolutely ■■■■ this mob. ■■■■ this. Die Melbourne. Fkn die.

2 Likes
7 Likes

We had enough chances throughout the game but never took them. Those two misses to Perkins and Ham before half time were costly in the end.

Continuous bombing into our 50 didn’t help as well. Add to that Hooker barely competing at times, and every time we kicked it in it came straight back out.

And as for the umpires, go fk yourselves. What a bloody disgrace that was.

Also, cannon time for Dev Smith. We can’t afford his costly frees and 50s every fkn week

5 Likes

Lol

2 Likes