Game review vs Maggotts - 2021’s gift to the Hyphenated Wankers

STOP YELLING AT ME DEVON. FMD. Can anyone blame him.

16 Likes

What about petracca getting caught holding the ball in our 50 and goes to kick it and misses? All the players stopped because they KNOW thats ball every time.

31 Likes

Someone tell me we’re actually on the right track and not just heading to the same place we’ve been since I was 7 years old. Please

4 Likes

Start loving again we played well against the top side!!

You would have taken a 2 goal loss before the bounce

Draper with ice on the calf in the rooms.

Guelfi with ice on the quad

Its the bottom 5 that kills us

Ham
BZT
Smith doesn’t do enough
Langford doesn’t do enough
Hooker past it

2 Likes

Seriously!!

Our forward entries were abysmal.

Draper had a terrible game.

I don’t know why they persist with Ham.

I wish ill will upon the AFL and the umpires.

5 Likes

Are you excusingit or just making a statement? Either way why? The guy gets laid a fark load of money and can’t control himself. I’ll keep my ■■■■■■■ mouth shut for half that

■■■■ off

Jeez Melbourne are a really ■■■■■■■ boring football team

3 Likes

and yet it seemed to be a real focus not to just bomb it in long to those guys.

yet even when they seemingly actively tried not to kick it near them, they ended up kicking it straight to them.

it’s confusing that we can pick out opposition defenders better than we can our forwards, and that opposition defenders know where to stand in our forwardline better than our forwards.

2 Likes

Langford in the bottom 5?
You have absolutely no ■■■■■■■ idea.

39 Likes

A winnable game that we let slip with poor entries into the 50. We aren’t far off, just lack a bit of polish.

4 Likes

I’d have Draper in the vfl next week anyway
He’s no where near it at the moment

49 Likes

If we get a fair go tonight, I don’t think we are so rushed and panicked entering 50. We would have been ahead with the game on our terms.

5 Likes

Boris_Bomber please

8 Likes
  • People need to get used to the fact that Melbourne are a good side. I know it feels weird.
  • Entries inside 50 killed us. What the actual ■■■■ was that from Waterman, Stewart and Stringer in the last?
  • Brayden Ham is legitimately awful. I don’t know how many disposals he’s had over the past two weeks but I think maybe three of them have been effective. As an outside player he needs to do much, much better there.
  • The less said about the umpiring the better. 2019 Anzac Day levels of corruption there.
  • Hooker was well beaten by May. Lever killed us too. Our forwards were trash with what little options they were given.
9 Likes

But not to capacity

1 Like