Gary Ablett

If Ablett was knocked out, the tackle would have been seen in a different light !

And if Queen Elizabeth had testicles she would be King.

RIP

Wow....hearing and seeing all the messages about Gary Ablett. So sorry to hear he died. He was a great player.

His dad was better imo

Also Hird. But I'm obviously delusional.

If Ablett was knocked out, the tackle would have been seen in a different light !

And if Queen Elizabeth had testicles she would be King.

Highly doubtful, a bearded lady won the Eurovision.

A quote from Hawkeye confirms it:
I'm a life long Anglophile. England is still the only place I know where any young man can grow up to be the Queen

Hird was better, if he had the body of an AFL footballer without facial injuries and stress fractures in his foot, and without umpires being ■■■■■ against him he could of easily have won 3 brownlow medals.

I like Junior, but given recent developments I'm choosing to believe that his season ending from a simple dislocation is proof he's heavily, heavily on the charlie.

The AFL can tell me I'm wrong, if they like.

I like Junior, but given recent developments I'm choosing to believe that his season ending from a simple dislocation is proof he's heavily, heavily on the charlie.

Intercepted text messages from Juniors phone.
Name withheld: "hey gaz, should I get on you for another Charlie? "
Gazz:" lol, sure mate, why not. "
Guilty.

Intercepted text messages from Juniors phone.
Name withheld: "hey gaz, should I get on you for another Charlie? "
Gazz:" lol, sure mate, why not. "
Guilty.

I'm sure his dad could hook him up with a bit of the good stuff...

The AFL can tell me I'm wrong, if they like now has the obligation to prove this is not the case. If they don‘t they bring the game into disrepute.

P.S. If they do they still bring the game into disrepute.

Good player, but not a patch on Nathan!

made the right decision, if they make the finals they won't do much.  get the shoulder right so he's there all 2015, they'll get better and... oh fark, they'll be better...i'm not ready to see them there yet

Shoulder's worse than expected...even after he realised it was a season-ender...and his thumb is cactus too.

Good player, but not a patch on Nathan!

More flags than Skilton and Harvey, combined!!!