GC Review - Lets never speak of this again

Was way worse than the one against Z Clarke a few seconds earlier that led to the ball going forward for them.

Gotta hand it to us to make a gold Coast suns game interesting.

Whats Gil doing on the Gold Coast on a Sunday twilight?

2 Likes

You are 100% correct. We are missing the better part of half our best 22, playing on the road, at quite possibly the worst time to play a game in terms of dew on the ground (forget the one sitting in the coaches box), fighting against blatantly biased umpiring and still managed a win.

8 Likes

They do switch on, when they are 30 points behind.

So if we want them to start the game switched on then we need to give the opposition a 30 point head start before the game.

Judging on free kicks I’ve seen laid against us this year, should have been a throw against the Gold Coast bloke.

1 Like

Exactly. Stringer is the player that singlehandedly wills us over the line. He’s the one player in our team who is a true star.

18 Likes

We looked undersized down back. Id rather Hartley in and lose one of Francis or Gleeson.

8 Likes

im blushing im that embarrassed

1 Like

Just remembered I put $10 at 17/1 on Smack to get first goal. Winners are grinners.

8 Likes

Toolies week, obviously.

16 Likes

Briefing the umps and promising a game next week if GCS win
sarcastica font

I’m honestly wrecked, feel like I played.

6 Likes

Gleeson is actually rated our best 1 on 1 defender in the ranking system and one of the best in the AFL. Why would you drop him?

You drop McNeice and you play Hartley if you want him in the team.

18 Likes

5 comeback wins in a row with three of them featuring winning goals in the last minute. I can’t recall a month like it ever as a supporter…?

11 Likes

Same. Feel like vomiting.

3 Likes

All teams have days like today where they only half turn up and play like garbage. All teams have them, including good teams from time to time.

Are we a good team? I have no idea, but I do know that in every one of the previous 15 odd seasons we would have lost that game. This time we got up.

Bring on next week.

29 Likes

Cocaine, I’d imagine.

23 Likes

rollercoaster ride

These guys have got massive balls

6-7 walk up starts missing and they keep on going even when things arent going their way and the games at its toughest point

We aint the best side going around but I’m loving it!

18 Likes

solid first line

1 Like

Something we dont know about our boys?

3 Likes