General AFLW comments and articles

lol typical, AFLW grand final between Adelaide and Melbourne and all you lot can do is sook and whine about Essendon

6 Likes

The soccer score of 3 goals to 2 so deep into the match lead me to assume otherwise. Well there you go.

Must be a battle of two unbelievable defensive units!!

1 Like

Surely #4 for Melbourne should be playing at Collingwood with that hair.

Neither team is structured well in the forward line, but yeah, defensively the work rate is very high.

Crows score with a great run through the middle and then excellent work by their forward. Should be game over now.

Is Tayla Harris usually this ■■■■? Couldn’t get a kick in a stampede.

Wtf is a lasso rule?

Crows win

last touch rule, the lasso is the signal the umps give
They previously used the deliberate signal but changed it to a lasso style signal

Good game enjoyed that

For a boxer her attack on the ball is weak

Ha, that game made me feel better about our VFLW team’s inability to outright murder Fark Carlton today… we still outscored Adelaide and Melbourne combined. That was not a pretty game.

Now wait for Port to start their raiding…

GWS announced that Bec Privitelli has switched from the Giants to Swans.

And we wait patiently for our second signing…

1 Like

“patiently”…

I am trying to be patient.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: AFLW - pulling together the initial Essendon squad

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Our first AFLW squad - POACHING HAS STARTED

Oh just saw the merged thread and am pleased to indeed see @theDJR is indeed stoked.

1 Like

SA U18 girls smashed WA by 84 points with 3 of the girls still eligible for U16’s. Some real talent coming through in SA and should be some quality in the draft in the coming years

Includes some quantification of the shift from contested to uncontested possessions and more marking as the standard improves.

So now it’s the obvious:
https://twitter.com/essendonaflw
https://twitter.com/essendonvflw