General World News

1 Like

Russia has claimed sabotage by the Brits.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, the major Malay ethnic parties in Malaysia have figured out they don’t need to woo the Chinese and Indian votes anymore. This is due to changing demographics, lots of Chinese and Indian people have migrated or working in Singapore.

Hence the championing of Malay and Muslim rights in the last few years.

2 Likes

Definitely have noticed the change in the dozens of times I’ve been back since I had a short working stint in JB about 20 years back. I still love Malaysia and will be back there in a couple of weeks time but I’ve noticed more and more the angst against the Chinese especially in the last 10 years and a widening divide between the ethnic Chinese and Malays. Still stay in contact with a few from my time there and will no doubt catch up for dinner and even though I don’t dive too deep into their political stuff they will no doubt try to fill me in on the happenings

3 Likes

2 Likes

All normal…

1 Like

He’s ■■■■■■■ looney tunes

4 Likes

Would have been way cheaper to buy 4chan, Elon.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Well my birthday is on Friday so if bomberblitz turns up for a surprise birthday I’ll know it’s not a rocket cake…

5 Likes

According to media reports, Anwar Ibrahim finally gets the prize after being conveniently jailed when he was last poised to be PM

1 Like

Yup, the King of Malaysia decided to appoint Anwar as the next PM. Thank goodness he has made the better choice for the PH coalition.

BN made the smart choice of not officially supporting either PH or PN, this allowed them to be the kingmaker and see who came up with the better offer to them. The Sabah and Sarawak coalitions (GPS and GRS) initially supported PN but then changed their mind and left it up to the King to make the decision for them.

Hopefully Malaysia can now have a stable government for the next 5 years. The country has much to do to improve the economy and people’s livelihoods.

3 Likes

I just got a Twitter notification for something that happened three and a half years ago.

Like all the actual tech professionals predicted, the cracks are starting to show.

3 Likes

Even if these are completely fake, they are utterly hilarious

1 Like
2 Likes

Wheels coming off

2 Likes

More wheels.