George Michael dead at 53

The GM + Queen live version of Somebody To Love is better than the original. Sorry #ripfreddy

Hahahaha. No.

The GM + Queen live version of Somebody To Love is better than the original. Sorry #ripfreddy

Hahahaha. No.

Hahahaha. Yes.

Hahahaha. No.

Hahahaha. Yes.

Absoluefarkinlute hogwash.

We all know that art is subjective … right?

One mans Absoluefarkinlute hogwash. is anothers Hahahaha. Yes.

No one wins here. No one is wrong.

The fact that the cover is quite good, rather than a complete disaster, is enough.

OK, here is a serious question for you, which I will also post in the C Fisher thread.

Deaths from heart disease/heart attack/stroke can be prevented with early diagnosis and treatment. All current tests can only be done once the symptoms of disease have already started.

Would you want a test that could be applied before any symptoms developed, and could tell whether you were very likely to be dead before 65 (like GM and CF) or disabled by stroke?

You’ll work till you’re 65 (or later) and you won’t argue about it, pleb.

The issue is not about working, it is about living.

To put this in context, what 50 year old person in 2000 would have thought they would not see an Essendon Premiership before they had reached 65?

Yeah, but if one knows you have limited time one is likely to be a bit more subversive.

And topical, since it’s a word I only learnt a few hours ago: lymphoscintigraphy. Goody goody gum drops.

The issue is not about working, it is about living.

To put this in context, what 50 year old person in 2000 would have thought they would not see an Essendon Premiership before they had reached 65?

Surely people that lived through the previous drought would be ok.

OK, here is a serious question for you, which I will also post in the C Fisher thread.

Deaths from heart disease/heart attack/stroke can be prevented with early diagnosis and treatment. All current tests can only be done once the symptoms of disease have already started.

Would you want a test that could be applied before any symptoms developed, and could tell whether you were very likely to be dead before 65 (like GM and CF) or disabled by stroke?

Depends, if I find out can I change the outcome?

If not I wouldn’t want to know, it would take all the excitement out of life if you knew your expiry date. Today could be my last day so I’ll enjoy it best I can, if I make it to tomorrow I’ll enjoy that day as well.

He had a beautiful depth to his voice which took that song to another level. If I had a choice of listening to only one version, I’m listening to G Michael.

You do have a choice & you made it. Enjoy.

And stop showing us how wrong you are with your choice :wink:

lol

Look what you’ve started.

You may be listening to Freddy, Diggers, but you’re not hearing Freddy.

Mariah Carey had great range. I sure as sh*t don’t want to hear her sing it though.