Getting to the end of topics in mobile version

When l look at blitz on my phone using the mobile version it takes me to the last post read on that topic which in some topics can be very old. The index lets me go to the next page but not the last page so l end up changing to full version click on last post and then change back to mobile version.

Is there a way to get a last post index on the mobile version?

Any tips?

Um, there IS a go to last (or first) page button: the double chevron. Then there’s the go to bottom button at the top (downwards chevron).

Another annoyance on mobile, is those incessant quote trains where it eventually becomes a one letter vertical stack for several screens.

The default setting was to reduce all quotes to the latest quote, which I liked, but many complained about.

DJR those options don’t always appear on my mobile version. They have occasionally but for some reason 90% of the time they don’t. I usually only get the next and prev page option. So l’ve spent the last week trying to work out what l do differently for the times they appear, l thought l may have changed something on the settings but can’t see anything. So just thought l ask in case it’s a common problem.

Can that setting be activated on an individual basis? I swear most of the time its people patting themselves on the back for finding some article.

The default setting was to reduce all quotes to the latest quote, which I liked, but many complained about.

Would love this

Would love this

x1 

fkg concur

I agree people are stupid, but limiting quoting to one level destroys context (and many of my jokes).
Hmm, that argument might backfire.

Would love this

For the mobile version only if that was possible. Not a fan of it when using a PC.

Not going to start new thread. Been using Mobile version for a while now, it just went Full version to see if I could access smilies. Switching back to Mobile…everything is blue. Blue?! Fark Carlton!

Not going to start new thread. Been using Mobile version for a while now, it just went Full version to see if I could access smilies. Switching back to Mobile...everything is blue. Blue?! Fark Carlton!

Don't click on Mobile version on the bottom of page.
Instead click on 'Change Theme' and select the last option ' Blitz Mobile Beta 03.' That should do it.

Not going to start new thread. Been using Mobile version for a while now, it just went Full version to see if I could access smilies. Switching back to Mobile...everything is blue. Blue?! Fark Carlton!

Mine does that when I switch and go back. I find I just have to close that tab and open Blitz up in another one, and it comes good.
I think that is the standard mobile theme rather than the Blitz mobile theme?
Possible (minor) issue for you, Rolo.

I’ve never been able to fix the issue myself. Once you select a theme, I usually have to reset people to default to get it to switch between the two. Once you manually select one it forces it in every browser.

If people need their theme reset just PM me.

Um, there IS a go to last (or first) page button: the double chevron. Then there's the go to bottom button at the top (downwards chevron).
There's the go to bottom button at the top? Where? Have you been taking estrogen? You sound like my wife. The double chevron only moves you one page, there is no facility to goto a page number like the old site.

Spellcheck changed estrogen into “e strongman”

This entire thread, before your post, was for old Blitz. The double chevron oddly now only takes you forward/backward one page — but on the other hand the first and last pages are always there numerically in new Blitz, so just click on them.

There is no direct way to go to an arbitrary page at present.

Hope you’ve recovered from your hot flush.