GF Tips - Put your nads on the line

Winner: Hawthorn

Margin: 8 points

Normie: Jarryd Roughead

First Goal: Luke Parker

Tom Jones: Will be better than people might think.

I'm predicting a really solid GF. Roughead to kick 4 and have 25+ possessions, with his work in the middle being the difference in the final quarter.

Having said that, wouldn't at all be surprised if the Swans win, they are a phenomenal side.

I'm predicting a really solid GF. Roughead to kick 4 and have 25+ possessions, with his work in the middle being the difference in the final quarter.

Having said that, wouldn't at all be surprised if the Swans win, they are a phenomenal side.

should be a poll with couldn't care less option

Winner: Sydney
Margin: 26 points
Normie: Hannebery
First Goal: Lewis Jetta
Tom Jones: Will be better than Meatloaf but still fail.

Winner: Sydney

Margin: 20 Points 

Normie: Parker 

First Goal: Buddy 

Random Spud who turns it on in a GF: McGlynn

Winner: swans

Margin: 34 points

Norm: McVeigh

First goal: Buddy

Tom Jones: past it, need to get an actual headline act. Superbowl does it. Afl have plenty of cash just spend and get a decent act please

There's a pigeon outside pecking at something on the footpath that I'm more interested in than the GF. Wait, he's looking at me, I've gotta go!

Winner: Swans

Margin: 52 points

NSM: Jetta

First Goal: Gunston

Tom Jones: will not be a highlight

Will be a blow out

Margin: 14 points

Normie: McGlynn

First Goal: Tippett

Margin: 39 points

Normie: Plugger

First Goal: Plugger

Rioli will have zero impact and it won't be hamstring related, it will be because he is over rated and has been his entire career.

Margin: 30 points

NSM: Hannebery

First Goal: Burgoyne

Margin: 17

NS: McGlynn

First Goal: Josh Kennedy

Margin: 20 Points

Normie: Hannerbery

First Goal: McGlynn

Random Spud who turns it on in a GF: Franklin

So you title the thread "Put your nads on the line" then proceed by giving two outcomes of a possible two (the winning team).

Winner Swans  $30 bucks on this ($50 free bet)

margin 66 points

Norm Smith: Buddy with 11 goals

First Goal: Buddy

Goodes to run off the line and clean up Hodge or Mitchell in the second quarter, as one of his last acts on the footy field..

Remember swans smacking Geelong earlier in the season. Sydney will be at 100% and control the game from the stoppages.

Rioli will be inneffectual

hawks wont be able to stop Buddy.

Margin: 19 points
NSM: Jarrad McVeigh
First Goal: Breust
Tom Jones: Won't be unusual

Margin: 4 points
Normie: JP Kennedy 
First Goal: Jack Gunston
Tom Jones: will do Sex Bomb and If I Only Knew to awkward silence, but then lead the G in a rousing singalong to Delilah

Random Spud who turns it on in a GF: David Hale

CYRILWATCH: Will do a couple of flashy things in the first 10 minutes but then cooked by quarter time, and vested in the 3rd.

Winner:     Swans
Margin:      25 points
NSM:         Parker
First Goal: Gunston

Margin: 36 points
Normie: McGlynn
First Goal: Tippett
Tom Jones: People who want to see artists perform should go to a f***ing concert.

Random Spud to turn it on: Pike

Sydney by enough.

Hawthorn to be awarded the 'Eat ■■■■' trophy follwed by a double serving of get f*cked.

Cannot understand why everyone thinks this will be a blowout....I think everyone, including the media is grossly underrating Hawthorn. I think regardless of losing Buddy, they are a better team than last year, through natural improvement of their 2nd tier players (e.g. Smith, Hill, Breust etc). Their forward line functions better without Buddy and in my humble opinion is better and more balanced than Sydney's. So all in all, I think the Hawthorn forwards will cause a lot more headaches for the opposition defence than at the other end.

Margin: 38 points

Norm Smith: Jordan Lewis

First Goal: Sam Mitchell

Tom Jones: It's not unusual...to expect he would be better than Meatloaf