Go to Take Away Food?

I’ve always wondered what is everyone’s preferred take Away food? I noticed with a lot of tradies out my way, I see a lot smashing the HSP (Halal Snack Pack) from the kebab shop near my joint.

For me it’s either Fish and Chips or the HSP with cheese and onion too on a Friday night. Sadly this hasn’t been the case in 3 weeks as I’m trying to be healthy and the HSP comes in at a whopping 1250 calories.

What’s your go to take Away?

1 Like

Butter chicken

1 Like

Vietnamese Pho

1 Like

Japanese Curry with chicken.

Or sushi & sashimi

Green curry beef although tonight is actually our official take away night and I really feel like a Pepperoni pizza.

1 Like

trying to be health, makes a thread about fast food.

kebab with chilli and garlic sauce. no tomato because thats the devils fruit.

1 Like

Yakitori at my local tachinomiya (standing bar) washed down with a few pints of Japanese lager or tonkotsu ramen.

2 Likes

I know. Just curious what the general person goes for. Surprised McDonalds/KFC/Hungry Jack’s havent gotten a run…

1 Like

Kfc
Hungry Jacks
Pizza
Fish and chips
Souv joints

3 Likes

Never seen them?

Have to give it a crack one day.

Need not be any longer…

1 Like

Tandoori chicken

HOT N SPICY POPCORN CHICKEN

2 Likes

Please do…when you visit Japan. :wink: :grin:

Don’t do “Take out”, … never have, never will.

Take Away however, … F&C,. … sometimes a Burger WTL, (No egg, no Pine)

5 Likes

Turkish
Greek
Fish n chips
Chinese

1 Like

Could find something similar in Box Hill.

No real Japanese food in box hill. Only Chinese impersonating Japanese.

Yeah, I just googled ‘yakitori Melbourne’ & checked out the images. While very much a cheap & delicious street food here, I’m guessing you would need to hit up an upmarket Japanese joint in Melbourne to find quality yakitori. Tonkotsu ramen would be much easier.

There are some in the CBD jr