Gone from Essendon - Darcy’s little brother

I remember criticising his pathetic efforts on here for years and all the nuffies coming in defending the great ‘joey’. Just doing what he always did but in a different jumper, thank god he’s gone.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Spoken with a few Brisbane supporters recently. They hate him. His lack of desperation in a workman-like team is evident and not acceptable.

11 Likes

Excellent !!

2 Likes

@aboods and I could revisit our idea to attend brizvegas training and sledge joe’s goalkicking except we really don’t care about him any more.

Sits lower down the pecking order of I really couldn’t give a damn how you’re going than ex-wife #1.

1 Like

If this goes on, he will no longer be seen as such a threat and will not draw KP defenders when he is playing up the ground so much. At the moment he is a 1.5 goal a game back up ruckman. Thats pretty demeaning.

1 Like

You keep telling someone they’re special and they begin to believe it. An oversized ego and a heart the size of a pea.

4 Likes

Hey go easy on him, Buddy doesn’t chase either. :wink:

I assume you mean 1½ goals per game, but getting one through the big sticks out of 6 shots is about right too!

1 Like

And if anyone - Essendon supporters or otherwise - projected 10 years into the future when he was drafted and said he will end up being a back-up ruckman kicking barely two goals a game, they had rocks in their head.

He was built to be a star. He had the height and athleticism to be something special. he’ll never fulfilled his enormous potential. I just don’t think he ever really wanted to be a star at Essendon or elsewhere.

Probably does, just doesn’t want to work for it.

3 Likes

Has the ability…but not the brain. A bit like the Straw man in the wizard of OZ. Thinking about it there is a bit of the Tin man & the Lion about him too

JD has played 11 games for 16 goals?

I think the lions and he would have hoped for 20 plus. Their side is still travelling alright.

Highlighting one lack of effort when he’s ran down to the half back line is probably not indicative of the issues he’s got(if any).

They are third highest FA, so the lions aren’t having problems kicking goals.

TBH if your winning who cares. I’d take Brisbane’s for and against.

1 Like

Not willing to work hard… he has got no heart in what he is doing. Can’t convince himself if the effort is worth it. so he isn’t going to convince anyone else.

1 Like

The thing is, the old bloke we put in as our no. 1 KPF is sitting in the top 6 in the coleman, kicking more goals more accurately and has played almost his whole career as a defender.

We still need to get a top class KPF into the club to replace the old bloke, but really, the loss of Daniher is not much of a loss at all. Except emotionally.

6 Likes

A gain IMO

1 Like

This thread smacks of Facebook stalking an Ex you loved even though you now have a girlfriend that is better for you.

Still you just want to see what she’s up to and ■■■■■ and moan to you mates…well just because.

3 Likes

Never done that myself but I will take your word for it

4 Likes

When you say you’re over them but still truly hurting inside

11 Likes