Gone from Essendon - Darcy’s little brother

Interesting nuggets contained here too

Especially the bit about it being easy to tell the club he was leaving. In other words couldnt care less if people felt hurt or disappointed.

And took money under false pretences…our money, farking lying thief

1 Like

Hooroo . :wave:

1 Like

Daniher leaving could ultimately be looked upon as the catalyst for this clubs revival a few years down the track.

everyone wins.

good luck to him.

10 Likes

Yeah, good luck.
Break a leg.
Oh wait, you only say that for stage actors… Oh, as you were.

5 Likes

The thing that pi55ed me off the most was when he kicked his first goal for the lions and the way he grabbed the lions jumper. I thought it was a real kick in the teeth to the bombers and supporters especially in his first game. Apart from that I couldn’t care less but don’t want the lions to win the flag.

4 Likes

Go back to the game vs north in 2019 where he roosted that bomb from centre sq and jumped onto Belly. Pure elation.

Contrast to Brisbane. He does his dicky celebrations, high fives teammates, clearly enjoys kicking goals. But it’s not the same. My opinion is that he’s an outsider in that Brisbane team and he knows it and he feels it. He might win a flag there, but a hollow one.

■■■■ him

18 Likes

Yes noticed that on Thursday night.

Well, he was part of Essendon Royalty when he was with us.

Now he’s just a mercenary with a fat bank account.

7 Likes

Maybe we should rename him Prince Harry

1 Like

A flag is for always, it is never hollow.

1 Like

A great inclusion for Brisbane and glad to see him getting some continuity after several injury interrupted seasons.

2 Likes

■■■■ off

17 Likes

You seem angry about something.

3 Likes

Very perceptive of you!

1 Like

Yep, a flag is a flag and success is all that matters

1 Like

Maybe stop trolling about snake.

2 Likes

I didn’t know snakes could dive

1 Like

You’re like that ex girlfriend who can’t get past seeing their former partner is now much happier and better off without them.

Why do you hate seeing people do well?

2 Likes