Gone from Essendon - Darcy’s little brother

All sea snakes can.

2 Likes

I hate people deliberately trolling a website when they know people don’t like the person. Maybe stop for once in your life.

12 Likes

Joe is more like a slimy eel

l knew someone would follow up with such a comment. Thanks for taking the set-up l provided.

1 Like

I love you, no matter how well you’re doing.

2 Likes

I want them to get beaten in an elimination final by less than a kick after Joe sprays one 30m in front after the siren

4 Likes

I fixed your mistake. You’re welcome.

5 Likes

On the subject of reptiles, don’t stress.
Just ask Diggers about how The Lizard is going.

1 Like

Let’s be honest Diggers, you identify with him being a turn coat snake.

36 Likes

ahhh I still find it utterly ridiculous a fully grown man changes teams after decades.

We used to have kids in primary school chop and change teams, at least they were 6

4 Likes

I did. When I first moved down from Broken Hill at 8, I was told I had to choose a team for VFL (back then). I had no idea so just picked who my mate followed: Saints. My mum said to me you can’t just pick who your mate follows you need to decide for yourself. I said okay then immediately picked who my brother followed: Essendon.

That’s at least one thing I can thank my mum for!

5 Likes

My dad was hawthorn, tried to make me barrack for port at one point.

Still don’t think I’ve had enough showers

7 Likes

Med sub.

PPPPPPPPPPPAPLEY!

Don’t see the resemblance myself.
Other than the turning circle

1 Like

I honestly don’t see why anyone would still be upset about Daniher leaving. We’ve won out of it imo. If the Lions go well with him then it’s win win.

We’ve got Archie Perkins with the pick we got. Jones is playing more this year then he probably would have and he looks like being a star. The culture seems to be vastly improved without Joe. Our forwardline is functioning well and is more accurate.
I’m not sure how anyone could be unhappy about it.

19 Likes

He is a Daniher, a family of of EFC legends who actually delivered decades of service, The Figjam himself has acted like he is a legend, without actually delivering anything, he took millions of dollars of OUR money. He then looked us in the eye and lied to us, more than once, and then shat on us all by going to Brisbane.

He is a disloyal, traitorous, lying figjam kant who has the mental strength of a 5 year old…fark him for all time.

But yes the club is better for him leaving.

21 Likes

I like that he was smart enough to recognise that change was needed and brave enough to follow through with it. It may have been the most difficult decision he has yet made in his life.

Good luck to all three parties I say.

2 Likes

And then spends his later years posting on opposition teams forums.

1 Like

Wouldn’t fit into Trucks blue collar team orientated culture anyway.

Self obsessed and lazy.

We are a better team without him.

14 Likes