Good Friday Training Report

It will take time, but we should be seeing improvement on last year but aren’t

20 of your 25 years are before 2MP!! Or B2MP for short

1 Like

Still early, lets give em the season

Back half of this year wanna see the improvement especially as our senior players will be on the park and cohesion should come into play more clearly. Sadly our season will be over but should show something to build on into 2023.

Internally there is, listen to Jake Kelly in his post match last week, he speaks about the plan/vision, 1st time I’ve heard someone speak like that and I liked it. Also Truck has said a few times that they’re training for GF day everyday.

Lid off!

7 Likes

Sitting on the couch with a tinnie watching TV?

Some of us have mastered that

3 Likes

Training watcher has advised me Cutler turned up after the session had ended at noon and did a solo session. Assuming safety first protocols

18 Likes

Thanks. This having to count to 7 to work out ISO days is really proving more difficult than expected for some.

i’m guessing players live in open plan homes

no idea about corridors

5 Likes

You guys need to lay off cjohns.
I mean how many of you have wives that ran off with Perko?

4 Likes

Hmmm she was out this morning🤔

23 Likes

That’s what I thought last year about this year!

having two tall marking targets, with one being able to lead up the ground, then kick it to the next, in 2mp, and jones, will be instrumental to us winning games

But but but injuries.

As I said in another thread, injuries don’t prevent players from defending.

Oh I’m liking that! A whole new reference date. Should be manditory use on her

1 Like

Flight plan. Donate.

Did you miss it?

Yes. (Intentionally)

1 Like

@CJohns without divulging any “secrets” as far as our defensive plan goes, could you see what they were attempting to master and will it address (in your opinion) the opposition’s ability to easily drill accurate passes to one another as they waltz towards goal?

2 Likes