Good luck to the new boys

Here's a pair of brothers for the oldies..... Tim & Larry Watson!

Here's a pair of brothers for the oldies..... Tim & Larry Watson!

I remember when Tim started he was "Larry's little brother". Didn't take us long to forget Larry, who wasn't a bad player. Number 22 I think?

Apparently was on our rookie list, 2000-01

Never knew?

On other David Johnson news, I belive his missus, who was both pregnant and in a really bad way, cancer-wise, has beaten her first cancer obstacles....and must have well and truly dropped the tacker by now.

Young Merret has a little of the Daicos about him, low centre of gravity and good skills. Dare we hope?

And Fantasia, small but fluid, with an eye for a goal.

Let's hope we have something from a much compromised draft.

Anyone see a little bit of Leon Baker about him?

Its very exciting to have a set of brothers at the club. I can't remember the last time we had brother play a match together - although I'm certain some media muppet called Lovett and Lovett-Murray brothers and no doubt Mark and Jason Johnson were labelled brothers many times. Joe and Darcy would be the last brothers who were on the list, but clearly didn't overlap. 

I can. there where 4 of them.

but im a very old man now.

Not that old, I can remember the great 4 too.

Young Merret has a little of the Daicos about him, low centre of gravity and good skills. Dare we hope?

Geez, only now that you say it, but that's a good call. The vision and knowing where to put it - definitely. 

Merrett is mine

Didn't take you long to drop Del. Any room on the Merrett family wagon?

Dell is my favourite but he's a rookie, surely I get to have a senior player as well!

Is he going to go trekking in the Himalayas in the off season?

Could you get a cooler name than Orazio Fantasia? Born to be a star. Fantastic news that the Merrett boys are together the family must be over the moon.

Its very exciting to have a set of brothers at the club. I can't remember the last time we had brother play a match together - although I'm certain some media muppet called Lovett and Lovett-Murray brothers and no doubt Mark and Jason Johnson were labelled brothers many times. Joe and Darcy would be the last brothers who were on the list, but clearly didn't overlap. 

Showing my age but me too  .    The Madden's weren't too shabby either 

David and Mark Johnson were the last ones, though I don't think David made it off the rookie list.

DJ went to Geelong didn't he?

yeah he did. He was on our rookie list when Mark was here. Not sure David played a game for us though (i'm pretty sure he didn't)

No he didn't play a game for us during 2000-1 when he was on the rookie list. They would be the last listed brothers - if we call a rookie listed player a listed player. So it would be the Danihers who last played in a match together - Tony and Chris I would think.

The maddens were a pretty good pair although Justin played more at Carlton

The maddens were a pretty good pair although Justin played more at Carlton

A bit before my time but the Lambert's, Harold and Chris, apparently went alright too.

I hope both of them have an eye for goal.  Sick of seeing blokes pass off,

If you get within sights of goal, have a ping.

What about the Slattery’s?

I would have though Henry and Tyson would have been the last listed together.

It's gonna annoy the hell out of me hearing everyone pronounce Orazio Fantasia's name wrong 99% of the time.

What about the Slattery's?

They aren't brothers. I'm not sure they are even related.

What about the Slattery's?

They're not related

Thanks guys, wasn’t aware.