Gorringe

Why wouldnt Geelong take both gorringe AND pick 15 with that trade then? port or us would need to give Geelong or GC something

Does GC have pick 15? If so, how? Mid-round compensation pick for Caddy (traded last year)?

Does GC have pick 15? If so, how? Mid-round compensation pick for Caddy (traded last year)?

Yep.
See here:
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-07/full-2014-draft-order
(Mods - could we put that link in the "Off season dates" sticky??)

Why wouldnt Geelong take both gorringe AND pick 15 with that trade then? port or us would need to give Geelong or GC something

I said Port would give GC their 2nd rounder.

I cant see Geelong wanting Gorringe. Clark, Simpson, Vardy, McIntosh, Blicavs as options in the ruck.

Port are being greedy, insisting they have room for Ryder and Gorringe! Perhaps to get Ryder to Port, they should look at a three-way deal involving Gorringe. What would he be worth? Perhaps Port could trade their pick 37 for Gorringe, then we receive pick 17 and Gorringe, and then they can have Ryder? Very unlikely, but a deal that I would be happy with. 

No ■■■■■■■ deal 17, 21 for paddy? That’s rape!

I said Port would give GC their 2nd rounder.

I cant see Geelong wanting Gorringe. Clark, Simpson, Vardy, McIntosh, Blicavs as options in the ruck.

Trouble is they barely have 1/2 available from that list!

Cal Twomey reporting we are into Gorringe as a replacement for Ryder.
Kavanagh for Gorringe.
Get it done.
Lol.

Well, they've both played as much AFL footy as the other and show about as much (or as little).

Who is better Lowden, Giles, Gorringe?

Remember before we drafted Heppell there was a photo in the papers with Disco and Gorringe and that apparently Essendon were into him

Sando

Doubt that there will many trades in with the current turmoil. Could be a blessing if we get enough early draft picks.

He is the ruck to target IMO. Has nominated port but has a solid relationship with Bassett I think.

I’m hoping.

Doubt that there will many trades in with the current turmoil. Could be a blessing if we get enough early draft picks.

Yep, I'm writing off The next 5 years, so if we can load up On young talent now then maybe we can recover before the decade is out.

Gorringe Gorringe Gorringe in that order.

Add Grimley to that list now.

All i want is a ruckman ruckman ruckman don't care who

All i want is a ruckman ruckman ruckman don't care who

Orren Stephenson is available.
1 Like

Zac Clarke?

What’s going on with this guy?

Can we trade them Ryder for Gorringe plus one of their pick 8 or 15?

Would be a fair deal plus GC could definitely use a player of Ryders quality.