Mathews you complete and utter POS

Rule Breaker:

Wow Matthews was a twat

Rule Breaker:

Actually, Hawthorn are just twats

10 15mtr penalties

Qtr Time

Resume time stamp 52.34 @ 8.40

Just arrived, traffic was a nightmare, even though l took the train. We need to tighten up all over the ground. Can the Dawks sustain this attack? Come on Bombers lift. We will get back into this game.

1 Like

I unfortunately sense a replay of last year

There is an 11 yo blond kid from Canberra sooking it, snotting all over his Essendon jumper.
Try the seventies you little ■■■■■.

1 Like

Heard doing a great job on Dipper.
He will need to be careful, as Dipper has the sharpest elbows in the game, just ask Curly Austin. Lethal we already know is the worst in a long line of Dawk thugs.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Thankfully he is nearing the end! I couldn’t imagine any club wanting him as a coach though… doesn’t seem the type.

2 Likes

1 min

The thing is, l have always maintained that he is such a good player, that he doesn’t need to resort to thuggery, he can just beat players on sheer ability. He chooses to do otherwise.

3 Likes

Go.

FFS

Dawks starting to get real wasteful. This should be over

I remember when he belted that Geelong player and was charged by the police with assault. The Hawthorn coach at the time was Alan Jeans, and I heard him interviewed and defending Matthews. He said something like, “The player doesn’t do that sort of thing.” There was a pause, and then he said, “Often.”

1 Like