Grand Final Plans

Where will you be on the big day?

Tips also.
Winner:
Margin:
Norm Smith Medal:
First goal:
Catalyst: (Who gets their team up and firing early?)

Where will you be on the big day? Mate's place

Tips also.
Winner: Dogs
Margin: 11
Norm Smith Medal: Johannisen
First goal: Clay Smith (after Dickson kicks 3 behinds)
Catalyst: (Who gets their team up and firing early?) BONT

Come at me.

If only I had never heeded the constant “gamble responsibly” reminders on the telly then I could be rich.

Where will you be on the big day: HOME

Winner: SYDNEY
Margin: 20pts
Norm Smith Medal: HEENEY
First goal: FRANKLIN
Catalyst(Who gets their team up and firing early?): HANNEBRY

Will be in KL attending the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix - Watch the GF then dash off to watch qualifying.

1. gym then home
  2. Sydney
  3. 70pts
  4. Franklin
  5. McGlynn
  6. Rohan

Working.

I’ll put a few bets on in an attempt to manufactur some interest in the outcome. It won’t work and I’ll just end up losing money. I’ll come home depressed and hating the AFL after another season is finished and the Bombers didn’t win the flag.

Where will you be on the big day?
Aussie pub in Rome
Winner: AFL Swans
Margin: 84 points
Norm Smith Medal: Hannebery
First goal: Heeney
Catalyst: (Who gets their team up and firing early?) Don’t Mess with the Rohan.

Count the **** down until it’s over

At the olds place for a fun and alcohol free kids grand final day including fairy bread, fizzy and having a lovely nap at half time with all sauce on your face from little boys.
Winner: Sydeneeee
Margin: 25 pts
Norm Smith Medal: Tom Mitchell
First goal: Tory Dickson
Catalyst: (Who gets their team up and firing early?) dunno but keen on seeing a dogs banner that alludes to the fair and balanced competition that has allowed both teams the honor of playing. Or maybe something like “Andre recons your games ■■■■ gill”.

But a ticket
Sell the ticket
Watch the rest of Mr robot
Profit

MCG
Sydney
D Rampe
T Papley
K Tippett

Bundaberg
Sydney comfortably
40+
Cyril for Norm Smith
Stringer first goal
THE BONT will fire all day.

First time in four years I’m looking forward to GF, going for Dogs but if they lose at least hawthorn won’t win it.

Bundaberg.

Where were you give years ago, man?

Bundaberg.

Where were you give years ago, man?

PNG?

Winner: Sydney
Margin: 69 points
Norm Smith Medal: Luke Parker
First goal: Tom Papley
Catalyst: Parker, Kennedy & Hannebery in the midfield

Bundaberg Sydney comfortably 40+ Cyril for Norm Smith Stringer first goal THE BONT will fire all day.

First time in four years I’m looking forward to GF, going for Dogs but if they lose at least hawthorn won’t win it.

Yet they’ll still have the norm Smith medalist.

Bundaberg Sydney comfortably 40+ Cyril for Norm Smith Stringer first goal THE BONT will fire all day.

Yet they’ll still have the norm Smith medalist.

CYRIL

Will be in KL attending the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix - Watch the GF then dash off to watch qualifying.

Will also be in KL for the big game. Taking my wife to the Havana Bar, to see her first AFL game. Taking her to the GP on Sunday. Catching up with a few of her friends in the evenings.
Tips
Doggies
16 points
The Bont
Franklin
Caleb Daniel

Ok, so this is more about sentiment than common sense, but l admire the way they Doggies play, a bi more than l admire the Swans game. Should be a cracking final, with Sydney having a clear advantage in the experience stakes.

AH - CJ the wife is a well kept secret !

Where will you be on the big day? South Oakleigh at a friend’s place

Tips also.
Winner: Doggies
Margin: 7 points
Norm Smith Medal: Tom Liberatore
First goal: Tom Papley
Catalyst: (Who gets their team up and firing early?) Jake Stringer