Great Club News - Let's report it ASAP!

Maybe, just maybe, the main people involved with uploading that information aren’t at work today.

I just don’t get the need to b*tch and moan about these things.

Club definitely needs help from some intelligent source though.

That line from me was inferring that the club is able to trash the brand without help from outside…not that they don’t need the type of help the fans think they need.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. Cheers.

1 Like

For success starved supporters, whose support leads to membership $$$ and corporate backing, how hard would it be to trot something out about two excellent achievements on the one day? After all, we haven’t had much to crow about for quite a while. Without overstating things, opportunity goes begging. Maybe they’re still all on the beers celebrating the magnificent 150 year history of times gone by? Well and good, but the present and future are vital too.

Here’s my wrap up of the VFLW from yesterday.

:smile:

10 Likes

Excellent. Thanks, Katie!

Here’s my report, as sent to my Dawk Dad.

Won the fight (double goal, LOL), and destroyed you on the scoreboard.

Might yet see you again later in the finals…

9 Likes

If only the AFL team showed the fight and spirit of the Women’s Team, they might actually win a final as well.

If only…

1 Like
6 Likes

Both of those guys will be upgraded to the senior team, so it’s technically still AFL news imo

Fark…nit pick all you like if you need to be that negative.

Both stories were about players who played in yesterday’s VFL game…not AFL…VFL.

The OP was talking about a lack of stories about yesterday’s game…these two stories were relevant.

1 Like

They’re relevant but they’re not a match report of the VFL victory. Carlton have had their losing report up all day. It’s shouldn’t be that difficult for EFC to milk the rare team victory for all its worth. The club have finally posted a VFL game report now so let’s not waste anymore ink over the topic.