Greatest chips of all time?

Well I would of thought barracking for Essendon was something but never mind…

1 Like

Salt n Vinegar is the best dressing on hot chips known too man.

And surprise surprise, it’s something where you are wrong.

2 Likes

so you’re a chicken salt man.

Definitely not.

#notmyboot

1 Like

Vege Chips Deli Crisps Original

Are fast climbing the greatest ladder for me.

Ha, ha. That would be akin to asking me where I can buy a decent coffee in Melbourne.

Tokyo is the greatest culinary/food city in the world. Rather than focus on particular restaurants (of which you have hundreds of thousands to choose from), have a think about the types of food/dishes you would like to eat.

Keep in mind that Japanese food in OZ is completely different to authentic food here. A crack of dawn sushi breakfast anywhere at the Tsukiji Fish Market (before it relocates for good) is a must. Wagyu steak (my fav), multiple dishes at an Izakaya (Japanese pub), shabu shabu (thin slices of beef & pork), ramen (I like Nanashi tonkotsu ramen the best), yakiniku, okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancake), takoyaki (octopus balls - street food), yakitori (chicken offcuts - street food). If you are daring, ‘basashi’ (raw horse meat) - many yakiniku joints sell it. Dip it in some garlic & soy sauce. Your options are endless. Enjoy!

1 Like

Can I nominate the worst chips of all time…
I’m currently in the US and the chips from In/Out Burger are garbage…
sad thing is, I think they’re the closest things to Potato you get in the Chip World…

2 Likes

Cadbury have just produced a chocolate bar containing kettle chips and another with CCs. I’ve tried them. Let’s just say they’re interesting. Probs prefer the CCs.

There was a strong cc after taste.

If only it was Canadian Club

wut?

Seal the deal you reckon?

Get oat of the hoase, eh!

A walrus went to a Tupperware party hoping to find a tight seal.

1 Like

Yes.
All of that stuff sounds great. Think we will just wing it.
Found some good places to stay in Osaka, so looks like they also rate their food culture…

Yep. I visit Osaka once a year just for the street food. Plus the locals are a barrel of fun.

Would have liked them to use the cheese flavoured ccs in them. I’ve tried both but won’t go out of my way to buy them again.

Still the correct answer