Greatest chips of all time?

I bought a packet of Twisties yesterday for the first time in ages. What has happened to them? The aftertaste of cardboard is still with me.

1 Like

Haven’t tried Tyrrells. Will have a go. Salt and Vinegar remains the best in any shape or form.

1 Like

Not chips, but have you ever tried Dydo two texture soda? Weirdest thing I’ve ever had.

Sure have. With the little bits of jelly, right? There are vending machines on most streets/street corners here, so I have tried plenty of wacky drinks. :smile:

Just had some atomic tomato from a vending machine at an ice skating rink in surfers paradise.
That’ll teach me.

3 Likes

Allenbys winning chip over Ogle was pretty good.

The new garlic bread flavour is pleasing to the palate.

Fight me.

About what? So many lessons to be learned in the above.

2 Likes

Wiser. Stronger. Slightly nauseous.

That’s the one! First time in Japan we played vending machine bingo picking things by a roll of the dice, second time round we played “what can we make my brother drink today!”. It was by far the weirdest thing we had, and the only one I haven’t been able to find in Australia.

I often play the same joke on my mates who visit - but with food. After my mate had chewed through a piece of basashi (not knowing what it was) - I asked him how it was? He said “excellent” to which I replied “great to hear that you enjoy eating raw horse meat”. You should have seen the look on his face. :grin:

1 Like

“Siri say the most 90s sentence in human existence”

1 Like

It is the most 90s place ever.
Totally backstreet.

I hate salt and vinegar crisps, but real chips (hot) with salt and vinegar are great.

4 Likes

Where’s the best places to eat in Tokyo? I’m thinking cheap street food, is there any areas or things to try that can’t get in oz?

Lentil chips

I see this thread get bumped, however its already been solved. tyrrells salt and vinegar.

Nothing better hot chips wise than drizzling vinegar liberally all over chips from the fish n chip shop.

1 Like

Ugh.

2 Likes

Finally…we agree on something