Greatest chips of all time?

crinkle cut hard to beat - but these bad boys give them a fair shake.

1 Like

I never buy crinkle cut chips.

Thins or the like for me, including Pringles.

Sour cream and onion Pringles are good

My most despised chips would be chicken

1 Like

Anything with chicken salt on it is disgusting.

I once cracked severe sads at Burger Edge for using chicken salt as their default salt on their chips.

1 Like

Chippy salt is the best thing ever

Casual racism wasn’t quite a thing in 1993.

great chips though.

Chicken came first, and it’s just as ■■■■.

ohhh look at me! look at me! i have a big red ■■■■■!

1 Like

@DJR

In regards to the topic, not really a big fan of Twisties but they used to have a hot flavour back in the mid - late-ish 90’s that were so fkn good.

And before people bring it up, NO what ever hot or spicy flavour they’re currently advertising or have in the past few years is not the same flavour, trust me.

1 Like

@theDJR

@FFStheDJRFFS

1 Like

Used to smash Thins Light n Tangy in primary school, then they changed the formula about 15 years ago and they don’t taste the same.

Samboy BBQ were always good.

Also, who the fk thought having the half and half (two flavours in the same bag) bags of Smiths chips was a good idea?

2 Likes

TOOBS were the best. Are they still around? I know they made a comeback a few years ago, but they might have disappeared again. They would leave you mouth all roughed up afterwards… it was great.

2 Likes

Same… but i have a feeling it is us that has changed.

Pepper?

1 Like

Love them.

At least the Garlic bread / Cheddar, & Sweet Chili / Sour cream ones.

When it comes to Corn Chips, I’ve always been a Doritos man but… in the late 80’s/early 90’s CC’s had a Sour Cream & Chive flavour (cream coloured bag with green logo on it) which were the duck’s nuts!! No other corn chip flavour has ever come close…

I’ve been told that if you want to start a fire (for cooking), make sure you have Doritos - great firelighter apparently.

Although bugman will probably check Snopes and refute it.

1 Like

Doritos do work. Burger rings are a really good firelighter