Grog Squad

I finally got the memo tonight.

1 Like

Lol that was you next to me

Rustled alot of FC Jimmies last night. That was ■■■■■■■ great

2 Likes

I actually felt a teeny, tiny bit bad for them. For about a microsecond.

Only because I could tell we were really getting under their skin.

Every single chant in the first half one of their meat heads turns around and does the injection motion. Seemed to stop after HT for some reason.

1 Like

Had my boys with me last night & after a few hours walking around Comic-con I thought we’d be better off sitting than standing with the GS - this meant Ponsford end. My loss. The only thing that would have made last night better would have been being with the GS getting stuck into the filth supporters. I know & well love the satisfaction of “Is there a fire drill” as they try to sneak out of the ground dejected. Make no mistake, we crushed the last of their spirit last night & the boys up the back would have been floating on rare air.

2 Likes

Yep. It was elite schadenfreude

1 Like

Absolute smart arse muppet in the Carlton cheer squad, with a sh*t eating grin doing the injection motion……

we’d just kicked 5 goals in a row, then Curnow kicks a consolidation goal. And this ■■■■ head motions the injection in the arm with a huge grin on his face.

Mate the game’s over.

2 Likes

Bump,

Great in GS last night. Good to see some old faces, marvel away games bring everyone out.

It’s no MCG, nose bleed section.

Was sitting in front of the GS with my boys last night & I get a few weird looks when I join in the chants. My 10 year old asked me what hub caps were.

1 Like

Obviously I keep picking the wrong Marvel games to go to.