Grog Squad

what is the words to the James Hird song, i couldn't make it out?

jimmy hird,jimmy hird, jimmy jimmy hird,he gets the ball we score a goal, jimmy jimmy hird

cheers mate.

Tonights game has got me thinking that a song for the tosspot formally known as O'Flog has to be on the cards for Anzac day.

Of course to the tune of La Bamba

Oh what a flog Lamamba

Oh what a flog Lamamba

He thinks that he is like the Dali Lama

thinks he's the Dali lama

but we all know that he is just a wanker 

ANZAC Day FTW!

if you need a second mad man in a wheelchair, i'm your guy. 

Watching the replay at the moment, Channel 7 camera down in the grog squad a few times in that last quarter!

I thought it might have been the GS but I wasn’t sure…

Great work on Friday guys, really helped create a awesome atmosphere down that end

Just me or was a 42k crowd a few less than expected?

Yeah only 5 of North’s 17 members bothered to show up.

Any merit in a Chappy song, perhaps to the tune of Pharrel’s “Happy”???

I learnt today from Jon Anderson article that Chaopy and Stevie J don’t like each other. My estimation of Chappy just went up even higher after reading that.

Abit off topic but when you see Ess fans at the footy they come in all nationalities. I spot heaps of euro’s then asians, indians, western australians etc.

North would hands down have the least multicultural supporter base bar none, walking round the Etihad concourse and lockeroom bar it would have been easier to spot where’s Wally than a ethnic north fan.

Abit off topic but when you see Ess fans at the footy they come in all nationalities. I spot heaps of euro's then asians, indians, western australians etc.
North would hands down have the least multicultural supporter base bar none, walking round the Etihad concourse and lockeroom bar it would have been easier to spot where's Wally than a ethnic north fan.

Never really thought about it until you brought it up. We have all types supporting us. Some really hot essendon supporters around as well

Abit off topic but when you see Ess fans at the footy they come in all nationalities. I spot heaps of euro's then asians, indians, western australians etc.
North would hands down have the least multicultural supporter base bar none, walking round the Etihad concourse and lockeroom bar it would have been easier to spot where's Wally than a ethnic north fan.

Yep, I've been telling my mum's family who are all from WA that we are going to cut them off. A strange bunch over there. A 10 metre high fence 5kms east of Eucla should be started on immediately.

Love the joey daniher song.....good to see chanel 7 come up the back with the cameras.

Love the joey daniher song.....good to see chanel 7 come up the back with the cameras.

If they don't come back I'll accept responsibility.  Every time they went past I yelled out "Demetriou is a criminal".

Any merit in a Chappy song, perhaps to the tune of Pharrel's "Happy"???

"Clap along if you wanna play in a place without a roof"

Don’t worry got Chappy. It’s better

Any merit in a Chappy song, perhaps to the tune of Pharrel's "Happy"???

or to tune of 'Get Lucky '

Geelong went too far, and gave up a great star
So he got, in his car, and said 'Cats au revoir'
He's up all night kicking goals, We're up all night to extoll
Watching him makes us happy, we're up all night to watch Chappy
We're up all night to the siren, to watch our new forward firing
We're up all night for good fun, we're up all night to watch Chappy
we're up all night to watch Chappy, we're up all night to watch Chappy
we're up all night to watch Chappy, we're up all night to watch Chappy

Good numbers in the grog squad on the weekend, Really lifted to atmosphere, Almost mad the cheer squad lift another gear, Thou got to hand it to them the fletch tifo they had was great