Gunners to re-unite

About as relevant as Ratcat announcing they're touring a bunch of shopping malls starting in Horsham and finishing up in Mildura.

I like Mr. Brownstone though.

They said you were a baaaad baaaad person

Appetite for destruction 1 & 2 is still pretty good. I reckon they should stay retired as a band and jst be remembered for what they did in their heyday 25 years` ago. Scary to think it was that long ago. That makes us OLD .

They made a second appetite for destruction?
I must be old.

Must be confusing it with Use Your Illusion 1&2.

They made a second appetite for destruction? I must be old.

It was called Appetite for construction. Mainly architectural themed. There was also that song about Lego.

I AM getting old. I mixed up the albums . Thanks for pointing that out Blummers32

They are obviously doing it for all the right reasons.

Thats $925 Aussie dollars for standing room only . Bugger that . And a VIP pass is $3510 Aussie dollars. Where do they get off on charging prices like this ? I paid good money a few years ago to see Crusty Demons at Rod Laver Arena and most of the show was just watching the video screens of past events from a crappy far away seat and not much live entertainment. Never again.

The Foo Fighters visited and played in peoples garages for free a few years ago. Now that`s a fun , friendly and entertaining rock band.

Pity their music eats balls

Best thing to come out of foo fighters is them crooked vultures.

Apparently the last time they played together was in july 1993

Is that around the time when they double-billed with Metallica somewhere in North America and didn’t show up for real, and everyone rioted? (or something like that… my memory is hazy…)

Best thing to come out of foo fighters is them crooked vultures.

I wish they’d make another album.

Uploaded with Imgupr

That’s one big axl

Did the one on the right eat the one on the left?

Looks like he has an 'appetite for twinkies ’

Looks like he has an 'appetite for twinkies '

Appetite for Destruction Degustation.

In the one on the right it looks like he might be singing you could be mine to a rider of doughnuts

poo pants

Looks like Cartman with a bandanna.

Appetite for Destruction Degustation. Digestion