GWS stuff around, get run down - game review thread

Game day thread delivers.

1 Like

Fckn love beating those arrogant flogs

3 Likes

Clip of Shiel celebrating please???

3 Likes

and will be strengthened with the return of Ambrose too.

It wasnt skills that got us over the line. It was effort and a whole lot of heart

Well done boys!!! The roar at the ground when hooker marked and foaled at the end was crazy

We may not have been many in the stadium but we definitely all brought the noise

10 Likes

Havenā€™t read this thread but @bltn called this before half time - swap Hooker and Brown

2 Likes

How we kept winning the centres without a recognised ruck is insaneā€¦

Rolled the dice and worked harder.

Gosh it was nice to see an Essendon side who really really wanted a win.

9 Likes

Whoosa: Hey drinking bird should I throw hooker forward?

giphy%20(3)

22 Likes

So pleasing seeing our high end draft picks contributing to this win - Parish, Langford, Laverde, Francis all played big roles. So much doubt has been cast on every one of these players at various times - they are coming through strongly and will only get better.

2 Likes

Jon Ralph talking about us getting Ryder. FAAARK that

2 Likes

I just want to say that I was dead wrong about Hooker and that Iā€™m glad he won us this Game.
Obviously Iā€™m not an expert

5 Likes

hfhoe rnod fvrv potatoes hnds opvbsd sd potatoes jbid pveo riuje potatoes

17 Likes

Mumford is known for getting tanked, not actually having one

1 Like

Gutsy win - ground it out. Very happy to have beaten a good side. Well done boys.

1 Like

Darcy Parish. Dont ya love him.

Love ya Darce.

10 Likes

I said in the Hot Takes they should not review touches in play. Too often itā€™s the boot or leg touching the fingers. McKernanā€™s kick sailed so beautifully youā€™d be excused for thinking it wasnā€™t touched.

4 Likes

This time with a Franga (Copyright permission not obtained)

1 Like

We all know you were just Joshing

2 Likes

Hurley did alright tonight considering he played on Cameron. Disposal went at 91%.

4 Likes

Fark yeah.

My favourite taste of VICTORY!!!

Well done Woosha to switch Hooker. Perhaps we are seeing a coaching evolution al la Sheedy style.

Love the role Smack played also.

Fark yeah, the Glenmorangie Signets are on me!!!

2 Likes