Hanging to blog?

Hey Blitz

I’ve started up a new blog (or, digital media publication to sound more swish) and I’m looking for some new contributors. Considering some of the essays that get posted on here, I thought it might be a good place to ask

It’s a reviews site, focussed around entertainment, with a little bit of footy.

If you fancy your opinions and your ability to express them on the following topics:

• Comedy
  • podcasts
  • television
  • movies
  • Footy (just on field stuff, no off field crap. And you’d need to be across the whole league, not just the Bombers)

Send me a message.

Or, if you have a topic you’d be passionate about to contribute regularly, (gaming, books, tech etc) pitch it to me and we’ll see.

Remuneration is commensurate with site income (e.g. You will be paid $0)

If you are interested, just PM me.

Cheers

I’d be interested in writing a piece on Salami !

More than happy to shtpost in the comments section

mkayblog: mums blogging about their kids that ate kale. this makes up about 90% of all blogs

flogblog : a flog who blogs. Makes up 9 %

goodblog: Good blogs. The other 1% .

So, I may have jumped the gun by hiring a HR consultant to sift through the applications?

I don’t want a job but I can apply and give the worst job interview ever so that he/she isn’t sitting around doing nothing.

I don't want a job but I can apply and give the worst job interview ever so that he/she isn't sitting around doing nothing.

Giving bad interviews is not something I need to outsource.

Id be happy to contribute under the topic of Everything that happens in northcote

Id be happy to contribute under the topic of Everything that happens in northcote

King of the North?

Footy seems a bit out of place with your other subjects.

All the best with your blog.

Footy seems a bit out of place with your other subjects.

All the best with your blog.

I agree, and I still may not go that way with it yet, but writing is at its best when its about stuff you like, and footy falls into that category.

And really, considering its not a commercial venture, it doesn’t matter too much. Each category will have its own landing pages anyway.

King of the North?

It’s Hipster B :black_large_square:️ ?

King of the North?

It’s Hipster B :black_large_square:️ ?

Do hipsters blog? I thought they typed up their opinions on a typewriter, and then pinned them to the wall of the local fair trade coffee shop?

mkayblog: mums blogging about their kids that ate kale. this makes up about 90% of all blogs

flogblog : a flog who blogs. Makes up 9 %

goodblog: Good blogs. The other 1% .