Happy New Year 2023

Have a good one peeps!

11 Likes

hope 2023 brings all you wish for! :purple_heart: :koala:

images (3) (1)

19 Likes

Onwards and upwards, and a peaceful 2023 to all, especially those in The Ukraine. Cheers all.

11 Likes

Happy New Year to all, may it bring health and happiness.

Go Bombers!

5 Likes

13 Likes

Happy New Year Blitz.

If your resolution is to get fitter what better place to start than the 2023 Charity Game

6 Likes

Have a great 2023 Blitzers. Had a brush with cancer this year and am looking forward to a more productive 2023. Hoping the footy team makes our year a lot happier!!

20 Likes

I’ve decided not to have a shower until next year.

13 Likes

All the best to everyone. May 2023 be good to you!

10 Likes

Hopefully September 2023 as well.

10 Likes

I hope to be fast asleep as we enter 2023

14 Likes

Happy New Year all. Have a wonderful evening, anday 2023 bring you all that you wish for!

6 Likes

If you’re not throwing a boomerang in 2022, and catching it a year later, you’re not living.

14 Likes

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish David J Richardson a happy new year.

9 Likes

Only 3 hours and 52 minutes until our next premiership year. Considering everyday since Christmas have morphed into each other and I don’t know what day it is new years eve is a reminder I have to go back to work in 4 days. Hahaha I got on the beers early today. Happy new year all.

7 Likes

In all seriousness our ■■■■■■■ club better deliver a finals win. We’ve suffered enough.

11 Likes

17 Likes

Big and better new year for everyone. X Bessie

10 Likes

Have a great New Year Blitzers. Stay healthy and happy.

5 Likes

For all those on the East Coast, Happy soon to be New Year. For those of us on the West Coast I wish you a slightly more delayed New Year and for those in the middle, FFS go east or west so I don’t have to threepeat my wishes anymore.
Seriously, I wish you all well in the New Year and hope that much of what you desire comes true (shouldn’t be too greedy). Here’s hoping it is the year we finally turn around our fortunes on the football field. Take care and I will talk to you all again next year.

8 Likes