Happy New Year 2023

Getting in early while I have a sliver of interwebs.
Happy New Year, Blitzers.
Don’t get too messy tonight, (I know…amateur hour).
Hope you all have a better ‘23, no matter how good ‘22 was for you.

26 Likes

Happy new year everybody about to watch Rafa whilst having a beer

13 Likes

Happy new year to all Blitzers and their families. Stay safe and enjoy the night wherever you maybe. To those who are struggling a bit this new year’s eve - sending you good positive thoughts and energy so that your 2023 is a better and brighter year for you. Keep the faith
We are Essendon !!!

17 Likes

Have a good one peeps!

11 Likes

hope 2023 brings all you wish for! :purple_heart: :koala:

images (3) (1)

19 Likes

Onwards and upwards, and a peaceful 2023 to all, especially those in The Ukraine. Cheers all.

11 Likes

Happy New Year to all, may it bring health and happiness.

Go Bombers!

5 Likes

13 Likes

Happy New Year Blitz.

If your resolution is to get fitter what better place to start than the 2023 Charity Game

6 Likes

Have a great 2023 Blitzers. Had a brush with cancer this year and am looking forward to a more productive 2023. Hoping the footy team makes our year a lot happier!!

20 Likes

I’ve decided not to have a shower until next year.

13 Likes

All the best to everyone. May 2023 be good to you!

10 Likes

Hopefully September 2023 as well.

10 Likes

I hope to be fast asleep as we enter 2023

14 Likes

Happy New Year all. Have a wonderful evening, anday 2023 bring you all that you wish for!

6 Likes

If you’re not throwing a boomerang in 2022, and catching it a year later, you’re not living.

14 Likes

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish David J Richardson a happy new year.

9 Likes

Only 3 hours and 52 minutes until our next premiership year. Considering everyday since Christmas have morphed into each other and I don’t know what day it is new years eve is a reminder I have to go back to work in 4 days. Hahaha I got on the beers early today. Happy new year all.

7 Likes

In all seriousness our ■■■■■■■ club better deliver a finals win. We’ve suffered enough.

11 Likes

17 Likes