Harley Bennell

Can expect him to catch up with all his mates in Mandurah and fall to pieces. His mates out of footy struggle to keep a grip on reality.

Mandurah has the highest number of caravan registrations in the country. not so fun fact.

Peeto bound to bump shoulders with him now.

This is what my sources have told me.

Can expect him to catch up with all his mates in Mandurah and fall to pieces. His mates out of footy struggle to keep a grip on reality.

How many years Harley Bennell?

3 year deal

Wasn’t what I meant, but thanks!

I was referring to the length of jail time.

Peeto bound to bump shoulders with him now.

the night life in Perth just heated up. What are the chances Harley is not targeted by the usual suspects over there?

Gone.

NAB Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 47s47 seconds ago

DONE DEAL: Freo gets Harley Bennell!
Free trade picks 16 & 35 for Bennell, with Freo also securing draft pick 22 from the Gold Coast.

Freo with the best deal so far. Huge get for losing very little

Killed it

fuuuarrrrk

Shame we couldn’t get the deal over the " line"

Not living with Hodge, has a chance to get back on track.
Who's going to drive him around then?

Johnson. snif snif.

Who's going to drive him around then?

not a great sign when Dusty doesn’t give his seal of approval, Tiges dropped off in a nano second.

3 year deal

NAB Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 32s32 seconds ago Plough on the Dockers now getting Cam McCarthy: “Not a chance”

welcome to freo cam mccarthy

If saints fkn come to party we can maybe get mccarthy now. Freo out of the running given not enough trade currency.
McCarthy won't go anywhere else unless WA. If deal can't be done to get to WA then he won't leave.
Gone.

NAB Trade Radio ‏@traderadio 47s47 seconds ago

DONE DEAL: Freo gets Harley Bennell!
Free trade picks 16 & 35 for Bennell, with Freo also securing draft pick 22 from the Gold Coast.

Freo with the best deal so far. Huge get for losing very little

Suggest this deal is judged in 6-12 months.

If saints fkn come to party we can maybe get mccarthy now. Freo out of the running given not enough trade currency.

Wow.. good job Gold Coast.. lets make a top 4 side stronger.. excellent.

Just hope Benell is a basketcase otherwise Freo scored huge.

sure but they still need at least 2 Kps or their going to be treading water. wonder if they’d be interested in the melk pick and pears for 22.

if melk pick is 29.. that works. If we score 25 for melk then it becomes pretty pointless.
Wow.. good job Gold Coast.. lets make a top 4 side stronger.. excellent.

Just hope Benell is a basketcase otherwise Freo scored huge.

sure but they still need at least 2 Kps or their going to be treading water. wonder if they’d be interested in the melk pick and pears for 22.