Harvey Sleazestein

‘Public knowledge’ vs ‘she came out and said it in public’ are two very different things.

There seems to have been a really slimy culture of ‘well everybody in Hollywood KNOWS ALL THE GOSS about what he did but it’s all a bit hard to actually do anything about it’ going on.

Thread ■■■■■■ before the get go.
Oh well.
Only Democrats are sexual deviates, said no-one ever.
Oh, tell a lie
One guy.

1 Like

He’s been sacked from his own company and no longer wields any industry power. People have become a lot braver since that happened.

Lived his life like a testosterone charged Jock from a B grade American College Movie. Only worse.

I am astonished and blown away that he would use his power incorrectly.

Astonshed.

2 Likes

@SMJ

Reminds me very much of Jeff from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

1 Like

WTF is wrong with you?
And IT?

Seriously, see a ■■■■■■■ counseller.
You both have deep, serious issues.

2 Likes

Seriously, anyone who sees this as a left/right issue…
You need serious, urgent, immediate ■■■■■■■ help.

Your mind has been twisted, hopefully not beyond repair.

5 Likes

Author is also the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow, Ronan Farrow

1 Like

Hollywood is full of paedos. Roman Polanski situation tells you all you need to know. The ■■■■■■■ gets support from all those hypocritical flogs, who like to preach to the plebs about all sorts of bullshit. I can’t stand them.
Digital Entertainment Network is another good example, there’s a doco on youtube about them.

3 Likes

Because the Dems have been utter hypocrites about this issue. Most of them said and did jack when it first came to light and only started getting involved after it became a big story and yet they keep slagging off about Trump. You are right it isn’t a left or right thing, it is a hypocrite thing from both Hollywood and the politics.

And as for being twisted in the mind, that comment is pathetic. I suffer from a mental illness and you sir are a dog for saying that to me.

4 Likes

Not even sorry.
Wish you all the best with your recovery, but seeing this as a Democrat issue…not gonna lie it’s retarding you from seeing life as it really is.
You need help with that.
And I hope you get it.

What’s the issue with PW’s cartoon post? It doesn’t condone what Weinstein’s behavior.

1 Like

You assume your view of life is the only one and anyone who sees life differently is mentally retarded. Such a quality thing from you. The very thing you sooked and bitched about for months that people did to you.

Pathetic utterly pathetic.

2 Likes

Nope,
You immediately made an ingrained Hollywood issue about left and right.
It’s not.
And if you can’t see that, then you need help.
Which I honestly, sincerely hope you get.

1 Like

And you continue to abuse me. Quality posting from the poster boy who sooked about people doing that to him.

Well, maybe I misread the cartoon.
I saw it as the last two Democrat Presidents telling Weinstein that ‘grabbing their ■■■■■’ was okay.
How did you read it?
Maybe I have a bias?!?

i think that’s bill cosby?

RACIST

2 Likes

LOL!
It’s Cosby!
Soooooo racist.