Have a Great Christmas

Whatever you celebrate, have fun and listen to Run DMC

@Riolio does the Blitz server get a Christmas hat during December?

Merry Christmas to all!

only kissy lips

Mistletoe!

Merry Christmas to you scooter.

And to everyone here celebrating Christmas.

And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, then clearly you are a terrorist.

poor soulnet your threads been usurped

Merry Christmas, Blitzers.

Happy Yuletide to all my Blitz family from over here in the wild wild west. As another year draws to a close, I hope we are all a little wiser, a little braver, a little safer and most importantly a little happier because of the year we leave behind. Christmas for the religious types (Christians), is a symbol of hope and redemption, for the rest of us a time of giving and receiving of gifts and goodwill. The world lost some great people this year, and terrible things have happened from the ASAGA through to death, and I for one have endured. No matter what happens in life, if at the end you can say that too, you have won. I hope to see you all back here next year ■■■■■■■■, moaning, lifting lids off and putting them back on, and in general being a defacto family for so many of us. I always enjoy my time here, regardless of whether I agree with you or not. Live life big today in the company of family and friends, and prepare for the new year and new challenges with a fresh perspective on what is important in life.

Merry Christmas everybody

Lifetime Ban

Happy Festivus!

A reply to: @Azza78 regarding QuoteLink

Happy Festivus!
Two days late.

A reply to: @Reboot regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Gillsy regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @Barnz regarding QuoteLink
What about the apathetic ok looking ones?

Fark 'em.

All of them?
Fkn A

Good morning and Merry Christmas.

Have a good one my friends.

Even if you’re not my friend, have a good one anyway.

Merry Christmas!

Be alert, aware and vigilante.

Merry Christmas you bunch of crazy people from sunny Burnie in Tasmania. We have many differences and disagreements but that is what makes BB so great, our diversity. Yet we remained united on one thing…Go Bombers!

all the best you lot. merry christmas.

bring on 2015, please! can’t wait for the asaga shut down party, ■■■■ is gonna get real! :slight_smile:

To all you fanatical, good looking bomber supporters, have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Year!

What a year it has been. We thought that this ASADA crap would be over but apparently it’ll be finished before rd 1.

It was definitely an up and down season that was soured with the loss of Judas Ryder but then gained a few experienced guns in return.

Can’t wait for Round 1 already, to finally talk footy and seeing Hird coach again. And if we’re lucky enough, maybe a flag in the bag :smiley:

Happy new year Blitzers. Stay safe tonight and all the best!

zMERRY NUE YEAR YA wow not filtered

A reply to: @Aaronjohns1 regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Happy Yuletide to all my Blitz family from over here in the wild wild west. As another year draws to a close, I hope we are all a little wiser, a little braver, a little safer and most importantly a little happier because of the year we leave behind. Christmas for the religious types (Christians), is a symbol of hope and redemption, Merry Christmas everybody

Lifetime Ban

No it isnt. It is Jesus Birthday that is all, there is no reason given in the bible at all to celbrate it either… it is all just man made jibberish.
(it is hardly even a birth day, just a Roman feast of Saturnalia.)

for the rest of us a time of giving and receiving of gifts and goodwill.
Then why is is it called Christmas? that means Mass for Christ. You may as well call it Thanksgiving.

So which is the man-made gibberish? I assume you mean religion.

As usual, you’re talking crap.